How often do you change out your bag?

How often do you carry your RM bag?

• Every day or almost every day

• 2-3 times per week

• Once or twice a month

• I don't own an RM bag so I wouldn't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^ Oh woow I am really surprised more girls here change their purse everyday! This is definitely interesting :smile:

For girls who change purse everyday - I have a question, do you change accessories too? i.e change Wallet, wristlet, coin pouch or anything inside of your bag?
oh my, that would be a shop owners dream come true! Most I have found either pick bag for the season and buy accessories that compliment it or if they change their bags often, they select neutral accessories, so they don't have to. That would be a lot of work to switch them daily, wouldn't it!

I also change mine almost everyday. I choose bags depending on my mood and outfit. XD And.. what I need to carry too. :P lol.

I also change wallets depending on the bag. I usually use my small wallets unless I need to carry some cash, coupons, etc so I would use a long wallet. I also carry a makeup bag but my problem is that it takes up soo much space on my MAC's (wristlets dont help either). So I would usually change between my LV makeup case and a Coach wristlet to see which one takes up less space. LOL. Ugghh. :shame:

I change my bag every 1-2 days, depending on what I wear, where I will be that day, etc. I used to also change my wallet (when I carried Belen Echandia Angel Purses) inside, too, but now I don't. I have a red Longchamp cosmetic bag that I carry in every bag, too. I really look forward to picking out my next bag every night before bed, in fact!

(I am dorky that way). :P

I used to change out bags everyday but now I am lucky if change it up every 2 weeks..
I used to have a Minkoff rack that I was able to stare at my bags from bed but now that I moved they are hidden away in a closet.. I guess that has something to do with it..

I usually have one bag that i use regularly but i always have 2 other bags i rotate in the mix and the of course theres the clutch you or pouch you carry when you dont want to carry the day bag. so for example its like my MAB gets 60% of the wearing that month and the two others like maybe a MbyMJ and my kate spade get 20% each... it really depends where im going and what im wearing...

I too am surprised how many change their bag every day! I go through phases... I usually fall in love with a particular bag and carry it for weeks until I get a new one... or until I get bored:P

I too am surprised how many change their bag every day! I go through phases... I usually fall in love with a particular bag and carry it for weeks until I get a new one... or until I get bored:P

^^I do that too! I wish I had the discipline to change it everyday, but I always tend to forget something when I do. My goal to try to change once a week so all my bags get a little outside time :biggrin:

I change my bag every 1-2 days, depending on what I wear, where I will be that day, etc. I used to also change my wallet (when I carried Belen Echandia Angel Purses) inside, too, but now I don't. I have a red Longchamp cosmetic bag that I carry in every bag, too. I really look forward to picking out my next bag every night before bed, in fact!

(I am dorky that way). :P

^^That's cute, not dorky :smile:...I'm always unsure of the bag matching protocol...is it supposed to match something you wear, or your shoes or neither or both? According to Stacy and ******* (What not to Wear) we don't have to match our purse to our shoes, it just has to complement the colors we wear, but I've heard otherwise...what do you ladies do? How do you decide which bag to use?

I think it could go either way. Sometimes my bags match my outfit, and other times they just coordinate or add a pop of color. Either way works. :yes:

^ I agree. I know for me if I'm in one of those moods where I don't change out my bag and it's a little different in color from the rest of my outfit, I'll throw on a scarf or something to tie it all together.

^^^ tell me about it! (carrying new bags to the office) I wish I could carry new bags and not worry about what people think. People would jump all over me when they find out what they cost, so I try to be covert about it.

I actually don't find it hard to match outfits for a week. Usually I'll clean a bunch of black clothes at once or a bunch of colours. So that helps in deciding t carry a neutral or a colour. Then I think about events or stuff that I am doing for work that week and which bag I would want at those events. Outerwear and shoes I find tricky though. I now have a few winter coats that I can rotate to match the bags so that's good.

I change mine everyday. But I have certain friends that are way too interested in how many bags I have. If I am going to see that particular friend I make sure to carry one they have already seen! And my LVs are my go to rainy day bags.

The colour of my bags sometimes matches a colour of the print of my top/dress. Other times it is same family colour as my top/dress. Most days however I love to wear all black & a bright POP of colour for my bag. Some days I wear my clothes to match my bags(esp when newly received I tend to work outfits around a bag) & other days I wear new clothes around a bag that goes with it. For me, not all black bags work with all outfit. Eg. Some too casual outfit(shorts & a top) I would never wear with a miu miu black coffer but I would wear it with a black balenciaga day. I tend to wear work wear with OH Zip MAM & never worn it on casual weekends or end of weeks like Friday. I guess that is how I justify the many bags & the many more clothes I own.