How often do you change out your bag?

How often do you carry your RM bag?

• Every day or almost every day

• 2-3 times per week

• Once or twice a month

• I don't own an RM bag so I wouldn't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
I confess sometimes I pick my outfits to match my bag...

Omg me too!! I am so sick!!

I pick which bag I want to use...and then see what clean clothes I have to go with it.

I like to attempt when I can to find two or three days in a row worth of clothes that go with the bag so I don't have to constantly change.

I don't like to be "matchy matchy" anymore. But I like dark clothes with bright bags and loud clothes with a black bag. And there there are always a few random colors to watch that just may clash.

Then of course if it's going to pour out, I have a designated rain bag and see what can go with that.

First week of a new bag - Clothes picked to match bag...after I'm over the initial drunken love stupor for the new bag - change bag daily for the clothes, but try to give every bag some lovin each month.

First week of a new bag - Clothes picked to match bag...after I'm over the initial drunken love stupor for the new bag - change bag daily for the clothes, but try to give every bag some lovin each month.

That's how I am, too. When I first get a bag, I'm obsessed with it and plan my wardrobe accordingly. Then after about a week or so, I go back to rotating my bags based on what I'm wearing or what the weather will be that day. Which means by the end of the week I usually have about five bags half-stuffed, half-emptied strewn around my bedroom. I usually don't get around to putting them away in their dustbags until the weekend.

Me too! It is so good to be among kindred spirits, lol. When I get a bag I love love love I will wear it for like 2 weeks and plan outfits around it. :smile: I planned every outfit around my Night/Gold Crackle MA the first two weeks I had it until I finally needed to stop wearing black, LOL. After that, I usually switch out my bags every 2-3 days, or sooner if my outfit requires it. :smile:

I'm am guilty of matching my outfits to my bags and vise versa. I rarely wear the same bag two days in a row unless it's a black or brown bag and my outfits work.

I'm actually growing tired of this process but I tend to wear different colors everyday so therefor my bags need to change.

I'm trying to come up witha better system!!

...in addition to the above, when I'm feeling really crazy, I might do TWO bags in one day (If I change clothes, not use both at the same time...but how cool would that be if it were ok, like back in the 80s like with watches, hehehe......)

i only own 1 RM bag (wine MAM). i only take her out once in awhile, she's too precious! but mostly because it's more bag (i.e., too big) for every day. now if i had a Nikki (which to me, is more causal), I would rock her every day!