How much fits in old boy medium?

neverenuf

May 4, 2014
wondering whether I should get the old boy medium or the new medium. How does it compare to the m/l flap? Does much fit in the old medium? Would love to see pictures of what can fit inside. TIA!

Hi, sorry I don't own the m/f to compare it to, but here's my old medium boy bag, it's the size I prefer for my boys. I never pack my bag this full, I'm surprised I could fit this much inside. I typically just use the lv mc cles, my gucci key holder, my phone and a chapstick. Hth!
1472444057427.jpg1472444064368.jpg1472444070634.jpg

Old Medium Boy fits slightly more than the M/L CF. Here are some shots of Old Med Boy and M/L CF with basically the same items.

Old Medium Boy with LV TP15, LC Key Cles, CC Flat Card Case, and CC sunglasses pouch:
CCBoy.jpg CCboycont.jpg

M/L CF with LV Mini Pochette (slightly smaller than the TP 15), LC Key Cles, CC Flat Card Case, and CC sunglasses pouch:
ccredcon.jpg ccredcon1.jpg

I love the old medium Boy, the look of it. When comparing IRL it just does not hold enough IMO. I purchased a Jumbo Classic flap instead. If you are purchasing a Boy get the new medium for sure, still lovely and holds more.