How Much Do You Spend Monthly In Louis Vuitton?

ummm.... well... last year, all I paid was my tuitions for university....then the left over 90% went all into LV....:s umm.. ya... I have no kids, no rent/mortgage, and food or whatever are paid by my parents

For me it's "yearly", not monthly...I splurge once a year on an LV bag, usually the price of a Manhattan GM...Then a couple of accessories.. It's all relative I guess..

I just bought my first LV last month and I want more! I'm thinking maybe 1-2 items per year. I can't spend so much 'cause I just bought a car. At least now I can drive myself to the LV store to look at stuff hehe

I AM JUST A LITTLE BIT CURIOUS. I AM A LV ADDICT AND I SPEND ABOUT HALF OF MY SALARY IN LV THAT IS ABOUT $2000. HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND?

wait a sec. you spend 2k a month or per year? If per month wow wow wow, lucky girl!! Although 2k a year ain't bad either! lol

I spend between 1100-1300 a year on LV items. It breaks down like this...I either get one $700 dollar bag or in that ball park new from elux or gently used on ebay and then 3 accessories(in the 150-250 range, all accessories would be excellent condition used ebay items).
OR
I get one $700 new from elux or gently used on ebay and then one other bag, more than likely a used bag from ebay for about $450 and then I'm only getting 2 LV things that year but spending more at once rather than spreading it out, however spending less overall that year.

Basically I can't spend more than $700 a shot for a bag, otherwise I'd have to save too long for it and that's a pain and then I would for sure be only getting one LV that year. Fortunately for me the bags I like fit into my price range. The only one I may end up saving for that would be worth getting only one LV for the year, would be a neo speedy.

It all depends on hubbies sales. If he's having a good month. I get quite a bit. But if not than nothing :crybaby: . Our 6 kids and mortgage come first.

Wow 6 kids! That's so cool! I have 3 little ones myself, 3 boys, 4.5, 3 and 1 yr old. You look so young and so thin from your pic, hard to picture you as a mom of 6! You look phenomenal!

back to topic, sorry!