How much are these handbags?

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi! I am just wondering how much would these handbags cost if I'm buying a brand new directly at a Chanel Store? I live in Hong Kong and is there a price difference?
summer20071.jpg

summer2007.jpg

I need the price for the orange one...
summer20072.jpg

Oh.. Is it a limited edition one? I saw the orange one here in a Chanel Store and ever since that day, I want to buy one for myself. But the thing is, how much does it cost? Also, the gold one is very beautiful and eye catching for me.. Can you guys help me with this? Thanks!

The first is called the Lucky Charms bag. There are two sizes the smaller is 6000 and the larger is 7000. The second picture I know two of the prices. The red perforated is 1895 and the blue perf tote is 2395. The bottom picture is 2100, I'm pretty sure.

Oh thank you! The Lucky Charms bag is very beautiful but it's way too expensive for me already. Hehe. I might get the bottom picture or the red perforated one.. Thank you so much for the info!

Hi! I just called the nearest Chanel Boutique on my place and they said that the Red Perfo Classic Flap is HKD 17400 and the Metallic Gold is not available here anymore... Boo Hoo.. I wanted the Gold one more... :sad: