how michael kors just lost themselves a customer

I think natural leather may have some kind of wrinkles/flaws/creases,in the end they came from a live animal,as we have flaws on our skin too.also it might be due to the shipping caused some kind of creasing.My new navy medium hamilton has one on the back..quite deep actually,I'm usually a perfectionist,and don't like any kind of crease on my bag specially when it's new and I want one that is flawless...but after having so many leather bags(different brands including MK),I don't think you can truly find a PERFECT one,there always will be some kind of small flaws if you look for them(just from my own experiences),so I've made peace with that,as long as it doesn't look that obvious,I just accept it for how it is unless it's really bad then I bothers me so much then I would send it back or exchange it.

Michael Kors makes a lot of poor quality products. No way would I ever spend a $100 for a pair of their flats again. Mine got ruined with one wear and they were very reluctant to take it back.

I purchased a purse from MK as well as a rose gold watch. I purchased them on the same day and it wasnt even 20 days till the watch tarnished and lost a stone off of it, then the purse strap stuffing all fell out on one, the wax along the straps peeled and the buckle went copper.... NEVER will i ever puurchase anything from them again, and for the fact when head office gives me the run around for 4 5 days is a JOKE... no one buy from them i spent 850 at this stupid place for nothing but S!$@