How many yellow Treesje Ashers out there?

gorgy! Congrats! :smile:

Hee, hee...my Treesje wish list is comprised of mostly YOUR lovely bags :woohoo:
The plum Asher & cream magnolia for starters :girlsigh:

Btw, I'm guessing your cream magnolia is a regular one and not the mini? Is this correct? I should have ordered 1 or 2 magnolias from Aster Alice when I had the chance in Nov (charcoal & burgundy) and I think the mini size will do nicely but not sure? The larger one doesn't look massive either...like it's not grande size, right?

Hee, hee...my Treesje wish list is comprised of mostly YOUR lovely bags :woohoo:
The plum Asher & cream magnolia for starters :girlsigh:

Btw, I'm guessing your cream magnolia is a regular one and not the mini? Is this correct? I should have ordered 1 or 2 magnolias from Aster Alice when I had the chance in Nov (charcoal & burgundy) and I think the mini size will do nicely but not sure? The larger one doesn't look massive either...like it's not grande size, right?

Hehe thanks! Yes the cream is the regular size. The regular mangolia is about the same size as the regular asher. They pop up every once in a while on Bonanza. :smile:

Ok, here she is! I finally had some spare time to go pick her up. I'm thrilled to bits because the moment I saw the yellow Asher (online photos only) I totally LOVED her...it's the perfect shade of rich, deep, yellow (almost mustard). The photos don't do her justice because the shine looks a tad plastic but irl, I couldn't be happier!

View attachment 1536642

I still have a couple of (older) Treesje bags on my wishlist but we'll see...maybe I can be Treesje content for a long time now :P

Congrats on your yellow Asher! I have the same one and LOVE it. Not as much as my sister does, however. She borrowed it and refused to give it back! I eventually bought another one for myself and gave the original to her for her birthday. Thank goodness for Hautelook!

alopes said:
Congrats on your yellow Asher! I have the same one and LOVE it. Not as much as my sister does, however. She borrowed it and refused to give it back! I eventually bought another one for myself and gave the original to her for her birthday. Thank goodness for Hautelook!

I can't wait to carry her around ( which would also mean that Spring has sprung)! I think some yellow bags look great any time of year but for me, I will wait. Mind you, I just thought of a few outfits that I wear now that would work well...hmmm?