How many years have you waited for your "Dream" LV?

Congrats!!

Of course I want accessories..
But I;ve only taken a liking this year, so I'm still hunting for some indigo accessories, like a mini agenda, cles, key holder etc.

I'm still waiting...mine is the red/creme CB papillon.

Congrats on getting yours though!

that is VERY VERY POSSIBLE!
keep searching!
i got a denim bag. that was one of my dreams.
so was miroir.

my DREAM bags are as follows:
denim alligator sac fermoir gm
blue and yellow eponge noe
turquoise theda
black and white alma (<that one is still possible!)

can't wait to see pics. lets i have not really waited that long. if stores are sold out then I just check ebay. I have no self control when it comes to LV's, if I want it, I search until I find it.

Never really had adream LV bag, I always liked Ellipse and Manhattan somewhat but not enough for the money, I guess. Then I saw a Riveting bag and got it. That was it, end of story :nuts: I am done for now, will get a wallet to match but that's about it. LV will have to come out with something amazing now to tempt me :yes:

lol well my first dream bag was the first bag I bought and it took me a year to save up. However, I have a NEW dreambag in mind....... I have exactly 1544 days left (in my signature lol) :biggrin:

lol well my first dream bag was the first bag I bought and it took me a year to save up. However, I have a NEW dreambag in mind....... I have exactly 1544 days left (in my signature lol) :biggrin:

What is your dream bag? :yes:

My dream bags are the Jasmin and L'Aimable. However, I have to wait until my honeymoon to buy them (bf said so :crybaby: ). I might buy the bucket PM to hold me over though!

Hmmm, I would say over 10 years. That's how long it took me to purchase my first bag:roflmfao: . Always admired LV from afar but never imagined spending so much on a bag. Then I finally caved in and bought the Hudson. I was so nervous :sweatdrop: buying it and didn't want to look like a dork by asking the wrong question. When I got home, I realized it wasn't the bag I saw in the mag. So I went back the next day to return it and got the Manhattan GM. I ended up getting the Hudson later in Hawaii. I'm so crazy:lol:

i'd say my dream bag was 4 years away from when i started buying LV. of course being a college student, i was never in the position to splurge that much. but soon (in about a month or so), i'll be able to finally buy it (mc speedy).

also, congrats on getting your dream bag :smile:

Congrats on finally being able to get your dream bag! That's so exciting.

I never usually have to wait long. Anytime I get utterly obsessed over a certain bag my husband usually gets is for me (probably just to hear me stop whining about it! :P ). However, the two bags on my wishlist will probably take me a while to acquire since I am focusing on putting money towards upgrading our house.