How many times are your ears pierced?

i have one in each ear. i use to have the cartilage pierced but after i took it out for a few days, it had healed...i remember those times when i had to sleep on only one side and not the other...what a pain!!

I used to have four in each ear, now I only wear rings in one hole in each ear. One set of holes was too close to another and it made wearing studs difficult - I didn't complain to the piercer as it was me :lol:.

I have double piercings in both ears and three cartilage piercings in my left ear (two on the side edge where I wear rings and one at the center top where I wear a tiny diamond stud), so I guess that makes 7.

That sounds very pretty, how long have you had them done? It also really didn't hurt that much which makes me want to have even more earrings! Are you planning on any more?

I actually did all except the first holes myself. It became kind of a hobby when I was in college. I've had them all for at least 15 years, and while I haven't always worn earrings in them they have never closed up.

I'm not planning any more right now, although I did have my nose pierced last year.

I only had the same two holes that i was pretty much born with, mom had my ears pierced when I was a baby! How is the nose ring I think they look so pretty! I just feel like its time to get some piercings done. What do you wear in your nose?