How many pairs of shoes?

coachwife6

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
I'm sure there is a thread elsewhere addressing this, but I bring this up because this weekend, I took photos of all my shoes and put their pictures on their shoe boxes and the clear plastic boxes from The Container Store. (Yes, I was obsessive-compulsive this weekend).

I counted 93 pairs of shoes and that doesn't include the 10 pair I gave away to my BFF and the 20 pair I gave to her a month ago.

I know that is a mere number compared to many of you, but are we all like this? The sheer number is difficult to comprehend but I really can't see parting with any of them. :hysteric:

I believe I have around 70 here. I leave extra pairs at my bf's place so I don't have to pack them whenever I go see him. I have 5 pairs at his place so around 70.

I never had counted either, but I figured since they were all organized, I would count. It was kind of sad. I knew I would never have more than Jill but I was wondering if anyone else was as warped as I was? And, I still think I need a few more. ~sigh~

wow coachwife that is a lot of shoes:wtf: .

I moved last summer and also began to organize my shoes so I counted too. As of June 2005 I owned 143 pairs of shoes with quite a few of them BNIB. FRom June 2005 to now I'd say I bought another 30 pairs of shoes and about 15 pairs of sneakers (I collect NIKE air max 95).

For whatever reason DH dares not comment prolly cuz he's a shoe fiend as well. I'm in desperate need of rehab:crybaby: . When I give them away my lil sister gets them. She hasn't bought a pair of shoes in 3 years lol

The last time I organized it was at approximately 500 pr (including flip flops & sneakers.) I am now in process of photographing them all in order to keep them organized (and MAYBE limit ANY NEW aquisitions.)