How many new scarves in a season?

Well, I started with the Twilly and then a pochette...I couldn't quite bear to buy the full size carre...so I went vintage scarf shopping and picked up a few full size vintage scarves (NOT H) to play with...and since I find myself wearing them more and more...I think I can justify buying some full size scarves! YAY!

Wish list:

Passage a Tokyo (in the pink or green)
Belle du Mexique (can't decide on the color--too many to choose from...the red...the bright green...)
The Berries (in brown and red)

I heard about a old design with Marionettes on it...and since I'm a puppeteer that scarf has become my grail scarf! Shopmom sent me and eBay sale of one but, I HATED the cream...terrified that I'd spill something on it! Need color!!

Can't wait to see what they have for the fall!

Today, I bought Au Ceur de La vie? in black.... I still want a Passage a Tokyo in Pink, but does that scarf limit what you can wear with? Many people told me I should wear White top, and that's it. I mean, if I can only wear the scarf with White top, that really limit the usage of the scarf..... What's your thought?

Still at 0.
Can't bring myself to buy one..what happens if I snag my ring on it...I'd be so devastated....

I know what you mean. When I was in college back in Japan, everytime I wear H scarves I somehow ended up putting lipstick on them. I used to fall a sleep while riding on a train(2hrs commute to college!), and my face got burried in a scarf....it was awful:sad:

That's what I am afraid of. I'm very tough on items like clothes, I'm not one of those delicate flowers......

Did you end up dry cleaning them?

I know what you mean. When I was in college back in Japan, everytime I wear H scarves I somehow ended up putting lipstick on them. I used to fall a sleep while riding on a train(2hrs commute to college!), and my face got burried in a scarf....it was awful:sad: