how many LV bags do you own...what is your limit?

right now, I only have ONE! The Damier Speedy 25!

I had lots more but sold them because I was going through a Chanel phase.

But now I'm determined to rebuild my collection. I want to get:

-Galliera PM
-Teal bonbon (if at all possible)
-Damier? Beaubourg
-Cerises Speedy
-Mini Lin Speedy Ebene
-black MC Petit Noe

and possibly the Monty PM

and of course, some accessories!!!! so I guess my limit is...until I run out of money! or heaven forbid, get tiring of buying bags!

Cabas Mezzo
Monogram Alma
Damier Alma
LVOE canvas tote
Epi Pont Neuf
Damier Speedy 25
Damier Azur Speedy 25

I don't have a limit of the number of bags I will acquire, but I have a limit of what I will spend on just one bag (won't go over $1500)

12 bags, 4 accessories , no limit :love:. Though I must say I am AMAZED :drool: at those of you who have 20 or more...however do you spread the LVoe between all those bags? Even though I didn't feel this way when I first started collecting, I think I may eventually fall out of LVoe with some bags/accessories as I buy newer ones & will have to downsize.

I'm closing in on 30 bags now. With accessories included I don't even want to know :wacko:. As for a limit - I guess I don't have one. Once I get a bag/accessory it's for life; I have a very hard time parting with them.

for bags, i only own what i have in my signature.
i think i would only need technically an evening shoulder purse (amarante rosewood or sunset), a messenger of sorts and..... i think thats it. now wants, that is a diff thing. :sad: