How Many is Too Many?????

hahahahaa.... imagine: you leave the bags next to each other w/o dustbags for one night. the next morning you return to find there are little calico-looking balenciaga mini coin purses running about!

hmm... I think my ink and marron city might make a little eggplant looking thing! maybe if I fed it apple lotion, gently massaged it daily and took it for walks down to the post office it could grow into a clutch! :lol:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Oh yes...offspring indeed...

Black city begat rouge city and bordeaux city begat caramel city begat chocolate city begat chocolate and black day/hobos begat black and bordeux twiggys begat black work begat ink city begat cornflower blue city begat origan twiggy begat rouille city begat rouge vif twiggy begat truffe city begat truffe and grenat day/hobos begat blueberry weekender and grenat work...begat...

Now, because I am a somewhat sensible girl...a couple of the cousins returned to their motherships...and a few found adoptive homes...

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xVA4...=spaceship&type=jpeg&no=14&tt=25,465&ei=UTF-8