How many id/passwords do you have?

Computers (2)
Personal e-mails (2)
Blog
Forums like this (4 I think)
Princetonreview.com-don't use that one very much anymore since I'm almost done with college apps.
There are other passwords for stuff I dowloaded, the library computers, etc.
I rarely use the same password twice.

I use four different passwords for the almost 20 log- in sites that I regularly frequent.
I often forget which was for which, but I only have to try three more times, LOL.

I only have 3 ID/passwords. When I was younger though I went crazy with email accounts. :biggrin: And now I can't remember any of them except for my hotmail account.

Email (3)
Computer Access (4)
Purse Forum
LV Website
IMDB
banking etc
There's probably more, just can't remember them.

If it's not email or banking, it gets the same password.

I have lots of different logins, but I do reuse my passwords.
Email - 4
Facebook
eBay - 2
Paypal
University - 2; one for general computers, two for Engineering department computers
Online Banking
Calgaryplanet
Computer
PoupetteLuxe
and a few others for those personality tests, shopping sites, etc.

i have so many... lol. friendster, myspace, downelink, xanga (4), livejournal, tpf, v6p, 7ga, wells fargo, gmail (2), work email, work (2), ocd (hs alumni blog), paypal, ebay (2), eluxury, pizzahut, papajohns, utb, gf, ug... (some of these things are rather personal, so i initial them..), at&t, edison, tmobile, gas company, cc's (4)...

oh i'm sure there are more. and my pws are recycled.. reused, and all mumble jumbled together..

bagnshoofetish :roflmfao: you always crack me up! hehehe!!!

hmmm... i've signed up to SO many website type things and frankly I don't even go on them! HAHAHA - wasted a lot of time signing up for things I have! LOL!!!

Heres a list of mine:
Work Computer
Personal Email
MySpace
MSN
AIM
Trade Me
eBay
tPF
Photobucket
PayPal
Bank

All of these have either simliar passwords but none of them are exactly the same. :wlae:

The whole password, user name, PIN stuff is a major PITA!!!!! along with voicemails and automatic operators, etc. As a member of the baby boomer crowd, I'm living in a future that is sometimes overwhelming.

To many. I am always having to reset them because I couldn't remember which one I used.

I hear you. Sometimes, I have to reset the ones I have at work especially if I haven't worked at a particular site in awhile. I think the guys at the IT dept. would roll their eyes when I walked in since I "forgot" again. . :P