How Many Hours A Day Do You Work ?

I work however many hours my client projects require. I am VP of a Healthcare consulting firm and split my hours between my home office, one week a month in the corporate office in Cincinnati and traveling to trade shows, speaking engagements, and client sites. My average day is around 10 hours (with no commute if I am working in my home office) but during project crunch time that jumps up to 13-17 hours a day. I do try to take weekends off for myself, but usually end up working on paperwork or email sometime each Sunday....I admit it, I am a workaholic, although as I get older I am finding myself saying "NO" more than I ever have before.

This past couple of weeks I worked about 11 hrs/day, which is quite reasonable in the field. Generally I work about 9-10 hours /day. I wouldn't mind working days as long as I don't have to come in during the weekend...that's depressing. :crybaby:

12 hours 2 days a week and 16 hours one day a week. i love that schedule because i only have to work 3 days a week...but i'm starting a 2nd job soon (yay!!), so i'll be working a lot more.

6 hours a day Monday through Thursday. I LOVE this schedule. It's very "civilized." It allows me to get up at the same time as my children (7am), commute over the Bay Bridge, work 6 hours and then beat traffic on the way back into the city. I have Fridays off to run errands, do laundry, clean house, etc. My general stress level relating to my job is very tolerable. Since hubby's job might change in a few months, I may have to start working more hours though, since his income will be cut considerably.

I telecommute and my office is in CST while I live in EST so I'm on the clock from 8:00-6:00. Plus a lot of work I do needs to take place after business hours on production servers, so I often put in another 2 hours in the evening.

8 hours a day. but since we've been shorthanded, we've been working for 10 hours. and im not very happy about that. it's been a while now, so it's kinda dragging for me.

Normally: 7.5 hours/day, 5 days a week
End of the Month/Project Deadline Time: Up to 20 hours a day

I would love to work more because I do get paid OT and I wouldn't mind doing OT everyday

Normally I work 7:30am-16:30pm (4:30pm) That's 8 hours, but for 4 months we were on 12 hours shifts because of deployments. One time I even worked 16 hours. Well that's the military for ya.