How many Hermes does Victoria Beckham Have?

duna said:
I can't remember if I read it somewhere or if I heard it on TV, that Victoria's yearly income is higher than David's;because of royalties coming in from her Spice Girls days plus all her current activities... Anyway, I was quite surprised...:shocked:
Me too. ANyway, that's good news. She can buy many more birkins....:amuse:

Mama Mia!! :love:

Attachments

• vic_asprey55.jpg
    vic_asprey55.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 376
  • vic_davidshopuk163.jpg
    vic_davidshopuk163.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 288
  • vic_davidshopuk154.jpg
    vic_davidshopuk154.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 290
  • vic_davidshopuk117.jpg
    vic_davidshopuk117.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 317
  • vic_engparag2.jpg
    vic_engparag2.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 283
  • vic_engparag6.jpg
    vic_engparag6.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 314
  • vic_shopcolette27.jpg
    vic_shopcolette27.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 322
  • vic_shopcolette91.jpg
    vic_shopcolette91.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 277
  • vic_sunnymadrid1.jpg
    vic_sunnymadrid1.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 451
  • vic_sunnymadrid2.jpg
    vic_sunnymadrid2.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 285
What a cute son she has!!:amuse:

Attachments

• vic_sunnymadrid3.jpg
    vic_sunnymadrid3.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 253
  • vic_westdinner1.jpg
    vic_westdinner1.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 225
  • vic_shopcolette59.jpg
    vic_shopcolette59.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 260
  • vic_engparag10.jpg
    vic_engparag10.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 210
Victoria and kids heading for the World Cup England vs Paraguay match.

Love her white birkin!!! :heart:

[My country lost. Poor Hideki. :cry: ]

Attachments

• vic_hotelmatch1.jpg
    vic_hotelmatch1.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 847
  • vic_hotelmatch2.jpg
    vic_hotelmatch2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 234
  • vic_hotelmatch3.jpg
    vic_hotelmatch3.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 252
  • vic_hotelmatch9.jpg
    vic_hotelmatch9.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 187
I know! I have a white linen jacket that I have to take to the DryCleaner the day after I wear it! Thank God my kid is 16 and no longer needs to be attached to me like glue.....I could NEVER wear white when she was little.

dianagrace said:
She does look amazing. I love her hair. She is very brave wearing all that white around her kids.

She has her nanny, personal assistant, her bodyguards, David's mother and her huge entourage. :amuse:

I love wearing white and her white birkin is TDF!!!!!

[Is white the latest famous Hermes color after fuschia? I know it has been around for so many years but seems like many ladies are getting white birkins right now.] :love:

hermes_lemming said:
it's summer - that's why you see so much white.
Thxs. But I think white is going to be the hottest color after fuschia. Right now, so many people are getting fuschia handbags from one person to another which gives me an impression that Hermes are producing a lot of leathers in fuschia. Previusly, it's the BJ till now due to high demand. What's next, the hottest color? I believe Hermes set out lists every year on what colors are the latest ones. THen, the craftsmen focus on producing just on those colors. Even LV right now, one of its Spring/Summer bags is in fuschia.

rochasgirl said:
Thxs. But I think white is going to be the hottest color after fuschia. Right now, so many people are getting fuschia handbags from one person to another which gives me an impression that Hermes are producing a lot of leathers in fuschia. Previusly, it's the BJ till now due to high demand. What's next, the hottest color? I believe Hermes set out lists every year on what colors are the latest ones. THen, the craftsmen focus on producing just on those colors. Even LV right now, one of its Spring/Summer bags is in fuschia.

I really hope that fuchsia becomes as popular as blue jean. That way, Hermes will keep producing them and it'll always be available:yes: