How many designer jeans do you own and how many do you wear?

I have

2 Heatherette
1 7FAM
1 Versace Jeans Couture
1 Miss Sixty
1 Karl Lagerfeld
1 Imitation of Christ
1 Joe's
1 Saltworks

This would seem like not so much except that I can't wear jeans to work so I only wear them on weekends, holidays and vacations. I do wear all of them, however, as I like different ones better depending on my tops and shoes. Oh, and for the record, the most I paid for any of these was $66 so I think I still have a good cost to use/wear ratio going on.

Hmmm...too many to count.

I really only wear my Earnest Sewn Harlans and my straight leg SFAM, oh and my R&R cropped jeans when the weather is warm - the rest just sit in my closet :shame:

2 levi 501 silvertab
3 earl
2 juicy
2 theory
2 j brand
1 bluejeanious
1 emporio armani
4 rock and republic
6 sfam (incl. 2 of the same Mia)
2 blue cult
9 hudsons (incl. 2 same regular wash, 2 same dark wash, 2 same regular wash w/o back flap)
1 gap
1 citizen (still new after 3 yrs)
2 loomstate
1 anlo
1 polo sport
1 moschino

and i've already given away about 10 other pairs of older jeans, so yes, they are like crack to me.

i wear about 10 of them, usually 1 pair at a time...cuz i hate doing laundry!

2 SFAMs
2 COHs
2 Paiges
5 or 6 R&R's
1 Blue Cult
1 Joe's Jeans

I wear one of the 7s, and 2 of the R&R. The rest still need to be hemmed and the Blue Cult and Joe's are going back.

I have ...

3 SFAM ( wear 2 of these )
2 Habitual ( wear 1 )
2 Paiges ( wear both! )
1 Joe's ( used to wear a lot, but decided last week that I don't like anymore! )
2 Earl jeans ( are they considered designer?? wear one, taking one pair to consignment shop to make room for new jeans! )
1 Juicy Couture ( love and wear! )
1 James ( haven't worn yet )
1 Antik Denim ( haven't worn )

I really want ...

Rock and Republics, but they don't look good on me! :sad:

4 true religion
3 paige
2 citizens
2 R & R
2 sevens
1 j brand
1 hudson
1 people's liberation
1 AG

I wear my true religion, paige jeans and j brands the most. I never really wore the hudsons...

1 True Religion
1 Rock & Republic
2 Frankie B
27 SFAM

Total: 31

I live in SFAM jeans, I wear them all. LOL. I sometimes wear the Frankie B's but I hardly wear the R&R's or TR's.

3 Notify (of which one was for pregnancy so may have to wait)
2 James Jeans (pregnancy jeans - used to wear low-rise large size ones - generally not James Jeans fan)
1 Citizens - my husband LOVES it :smile: so obviously wear a lot
2 Rogans - both worn but one just at home (little odd sizing so it is tooo big)
1 J brand on the way (can't wait)
1 Chloe (super luxury - the one with the horse on the pocket - just great fit)
1AG

Sold off: Superfine (love those but not for me...), Earnest Sewn, another pair of Rogan's,

got my eyes on another pair of J Brand if I like them and maybe another Chloe one (great fit)