How many Cuirs (includes both bags and SLGs) do we collectively own?

Yes I did. Very observant! I rehomed that along with the mini lemon cuir that I wasn't using enough. I'm happy with my trusty black one. Finding the medium size is best for me. Who knows if I will get another medium in the future. [emoji6]
I'm happy with my black mini too. The medium size is really generous. I loaded it sans organiser and the whole bag flopped down. I think for you, it has to be a color that you really love or perhaps a small instead?

Aahhhh, I so wish it were available!! It's such a delicious color in the leather!
Yup, its scrumptious. I got into LC when this color was no longer available but managed to find a brand new bag on the bay. When there are only a few items inside, the whole bag flops down as it is so soft. The color is so dark that it goes with everything. I hope you find one or LC brings this color back. It's just amazing.

Reactions: Summerfriend
Yup, its scrumptious. I got into LC when this color was no longer available but managed to find a brand new bag on the bay. When there are only a few items inside, the whole bag flops down as it is so soft. The color is so dark that it goes with everything. I hope you find one or LC brings this color back. It's just amazing.

You're kind of tempting me to go take a look at the 'bay! :shocked:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag