How many BV wallets does one need?

Beauxgoris - You have a great collection of BV wallets.....i wasn't really payin attention on the accessories until i was curious abt BV threads...so i drop by here, WOW, ALL THE COLLECTIONS OUT THERE ARE AWESOME!! It makes me reconsider if i shld also get one of this accessory too...hehehehhe

Beauxgoris - You have a great collection of BV wallets.....i wasn't really payin attention on the accessories until i was curious abt BV threads...so i drop by here, WOW, ALL THE COLLECTIONS OUT THERE ARE AWESOME!! It makes me reconsider if i should also get one of this accessory too...hehehehhe

^^YES YOU SHOULD!! :graucho: I may love my BV accessories more than my Veneta bag!! Okay, maybe not - but I do love them just as much! The leather is really beautiful and so far they're all holding up really well! :heart:

beauxgoris,
You need all of those wallets. Wallets are happy - they keep you organized and sane.
Of course, you shouldn't listen to me, I actually have more wallets and other small organizational purse friends than I do actual purses.

^^YES YOU SHOULD!! :graucho: I may love my BV accessories more than my Veneta bag!! Okay, maybe not - but I do love them just as much! The leather is really beautiful and so far they're all holding up really well! :heart:

Great...thanks beauxgoris...will be checking it out at the bottega veneta store tomorrow since i'm goin downtown....oh mine, i'm gettin excited over it...i even wanna to find out the KNOT leather bag (in black/satin lined) and it's another great and fabulous clutch bag which i can bring for dinners or special occasions....:yahoo: :yahoo:

Great...thanks beauxgoris...will be checking it out at the bottega veneta store tomorrow since i'm goin downtown....oh mine, i'm gettin excited over it...i even wanna to find out the KNOT leather bag (in black/satin lined) and it's another great and fabulous clutch bag which i can bring for dinners or special occasions....:yahoo: :yahoo:

^^I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a KNOT! Have a great time at BV tomorrow and please let us know what you see and what you purchase! :flowers:

^^So did you go today (sunday)? I need updates! :flowers:

Yes i went yesterday (which is ur saturday)....i was considering the zip around wallet (but i realised it's very expensive here which costs ard USD620) but they do not have the parma anymore only have the black and brown available. However, i did reserve the toad coin purse (looks like violet) and will be getting from the store tomorrow.

To my surprise, i really saw the black satin KNOT clutch, they have one there but i'm still considering it.....:yahoo: :yahoo:

Beauxgoris - Oops i forgot to point out as well, i'm also searchin for the fish coin pouch but the store do not have this animal style anymore....i guess i have to ask my frnds ard who is in overseas and see if they come across this.....sigh

Yes i went yesterday (which is ur saturday)....i was considering the zip around wallet (but i realised it's very expensive here which costs ard USD620) but they do not have the parma anymore only have the black and brown available. However, i did reserve the toad coin purse (looks like violet) and will be getting from the store tomorrow.

To my surprise, i really saw the black satin KNOT clutch, they have one there but i'm still considering it.....:yahoo: :yahoo:

^^I bet the toad coin purse is so cute!!

I'd go for the knot!! It's such a beautiful piece - classic yet modern too. I just love those. :heart::drool:

I love those wallets! And your description of the woven continental really sold me on this piece.

I love wallets... I have three: two that are light-colored and one that is deep red. None that are brown or black, which should be a staple. Just ordered the black BV continental from Bluefly (the last one!) so that problem has now been rectified.