How Many Bags Do You Carry When You Go On Vacation...Which Ones?

My most recent trip to New England I packed my Centenal Damier Backpack,
Damier Olav PM and Mono Bosphore Messenger PM. I didn't get much use out of the back pack or Messenger because of the rain and not treating the vachetta prior to leaving.:flowers:

I'm lazy - I take one, and that's whichever one I'm carrying at the time I leave. I don't like to change bags often, and especially not when I'm on vacation!

I usually carry my keepall (as my carryon), damier ipanema (as my messenger bag), and mono mini ellipse or Coach wristlet (for nights out). I leave my speedy and other hand-held bags at home since I like to be hands free when I go travel.

I usually just bring a pochette and my black Ferre backpack, but for Hawaii this year (07); think I'm bringing in addition to pochette, Mandarin Noe because it will look so fabulous with the orange shower trees!!! yAY:wlae:

WOW! that's a lotta bags for a trip! lol The major country I travel in is China almost every year, and i dunno, I've never tried yet, but I would probably only bring ONE MAXIMUM! I think it's diff in China because I'm always afraid of robbers, my mom and I usually carry the cheapest, ugliest, bag or even better, an opaque plastic grocery bag because we're sooooo paranoid. Eg. My cousin wore her Multicolore Sologne bag, it was brand new, and all of a sudden this guy on a motorcycle whizzed by, grabbed the bag and flew away! What was worse was that my cousin borrowed her friend's cell worth about 2000$US!..... So ya.... My mom also tells me to shut up in China, don't speak English, French, or Chinese cuz my Chinese sounds like a 10 year old, so others'll know that i'm foreign and steal from us!

So ya.... My mom also tells me to shut up in China, don't speak English, French, or Chinese cuz my Chinese sounds like a 10 year old, so others'll know that i'm foreign and steal from us![/quote]

LOL This cracked me up. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Sooooo sounds like something my mom would have said to me!

I typically only take two bags on vacation. One for everyday and a clutch or small bag for evenings.

REALLY varies with me.

In the past, my travel was caribbean cruises so I took a nylon Prada backpack for day and a silver metal clutch for evening.

More recently I've gone on hockey tournaments in Vegas so it's the big huge gear bag and a 9 West shoulder bag for everything else (not much time to go shopping or clubbing).

Next is a fabulous Florida trip in early December! I'll bring a nice shoulder bag, probably my Fendi and my smaller Chloe clutch for going out in south beach.

WOW! that's a lotta bags for a trip! lol The major country I travel in is China almost every year, and i dunno, I've never tried yet, but I would probably only bring ONE MAXIMUM! I think it's diff in China because I'm always afraid of robbers, my mom and I usually carry the cheapest, ugliest, bag or even better, an opaque plastic grocery bag because we're sooooo paranoid. Eg. My cousin wore her Multicolore Sologne bag, it was brand new, and all of a sudden this guy on a motorcycle whizzed by, grabbed the bag and flew away! What was worse was that my cousin borrowed her friend's cell worth about 2000$US!..... So ya.... My mom also tells me to shut up in China, don't speak English, French, or Chinese cuz my Chinese sounds like a 10 year old, so others'll know that i'm foreign and steal from us!

Not from China..but can relate...I'm scared of everything when in HK...

but usually my lack of haggling gives it away...I just don't get why you need to argue over prices...just gimme one price...:wtf: