How many Baby Sages do you have????

Lol!! I was just asking my best friend the same question!!! How many baby sages is an an ok # to keep... So this is what i have and i don't whether to keep all or what!! help !!

denim woven
parchment woven
champagne leather
patent rose

and I really like them all!! idk what 2 do...

Lol!! I was just asking my best friend the same question!!! How many baby sages is an an ok # to keep... So this is what i have and i don't whether to keep all or what!! help !!

denim woven
parchment woven
champagne leather
patent rose

If you like them all and you got them this past weekend at those great outlet prices then I say keep! :smile:

denim woven
parchment woven
champagne leather
patent rose

Girl ALL of the are ok to keep.....heck I have 6 Lindseys

I haven't seen the rasberry yet what color is it like? I have Denim, Ash in woven and regular leather parchment, champagne, and black. Anyone who is afraid of the ASh color give it alittle spray with apple. Also I was able to speed up the wing/ear of the stiffer woven bag to soften them by hanging the bag by the shorter handles and then draping the shoulder strap down and adding weight to the shoulder strap. Also adding heavy canned food to the inside of the bag will help break her in.
Happy everyone is getting to enjoy these kristens at such good prices at the outlets, she is just about the perfect bag in size ,shape and colors for my tastes.

Lahaska PA has TONSSSSSSSSSSSSS on the raspberry patent and i so love it

Me too! Do you like the Rose Patent? I saw her at the outlet last weekend but passed because she was really bright, it seemed. Now I keep thinking about her........... I hate it when I do that!

LOVE her...when I saw her in FP we bonded and she told me she would be home with me when she got to the outlets and BOOM - she home ;)