How long does it take you to do your makeup (on average)?

It used to take me forever to do my makeup because I spent most of my time doing my awful brows. But since I had 3D brow embroidery done I can be out of the house in 10-15 minutes.

Depends on the state of my skin, I have acne prone skin and it takes a while to cover up everything if I have a bad breakout. I hate the feeling of makeup all over, so I'll cover up the spots individually (with concealer that matches my skin tone perfectly, of course!), and it's not exactly the quickest method. On a normal day I'd say I spend maybe 15 minutes total, bad days can take about 30. I usually just comb my brows and spend maybe 3-5 minutes on my eyes, so my skin takes up most of the time.

As long as I'm not applying mascara or tightlining I can do my makeup in about 20 minutes! Hair takes me about another 20 as well. (Edit to include: this time includes my skincare products not just makeup haha)

It depends. If im doing my everyday college-to-go makeup, that would be like 5 minutes tops.

If I have outings or just plans in general other than visiting family/friends and going to university, it would take me 20 minutes

For makeup, 10 minutes at most. I spend more time applying sunscreen and waiting for it to set/sink in. Doing my hair takes the most time.

Ditto! When I want curls I feel that I spend forever on it and hate doing my hair!

Would also love to see how the finished face looks compared to the time spent on it, if anyone wants to post?

I will start...but, it is not the best pic (totally needed lipstick) just took pic to see how pendant looked but it is my realistic 10 minute make-up routine. I will also add that I am 40.

Attachments

• IMG_5199-1.JPG
    IMG_5199-1.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 178
20 minutes maximum. While putting makeup on, I am running to the kitchen to prepare breakfast to take to the office.

Can't seem to get out of this routine 😩

i agree - skincare routine much more important/elaborate therefore much longer

since i have a long commute and work in a bad air quality area, i have to be covered in makeup before i enter my worksite

i did sink as low as putting on makeup on public transportation