How Hungry are you?

I'd do it! But I donno.. it's ur health that you are risking.. maybe if you confined me to eating only... grits or something.. cuz someone can DIE! Hahaha am I being too serious?

I'd starve for a bag too. What great motivation to lose weight:lol: .

I wouldn't do some of the other things that have been asked at this forum though...the one asking about lost pinkies/little toes/ears etc comes to mind:lol: :lol: :lol: .

If you can buy a Chloe Paddington with the money you saved from not eating for a week ... over $200 a day on food ... what are you eating? :nuts::biggrin:

I couldn't starve for a week to buy a bag. My blood sugar level isn't happy if I don't eat enough during the day. But I do refrain from eating out as much or eat less expensively when I do to try to save money.

A week without any food is too long for me - I could do it for maybe 2 days - thats it - I hate setting goals for myself that I know I can't reach. And no, I don't have the money for my current dream bag - I'll have sacrifice something else.

My sister has been in and out of eating disorder clinics for over seven years because of anorexia. There's nothing in this world worth starving yourself over, and handbags would definitely top the list as completely ridiculous. I find this thread pretty tasteless.

jillybean307 said:
My sister has been in and out of eating disorder clinics for over seven years because of anorexia. There's nothing in this world worth starving yourself over, and handbags would definitely top the list as completely ridiculous. I find this thread pretty tasteless.

Shallow obsessing strongly encouraged

I'm sorry about your sister,but I think that you should try to lighten up.

Hmmm, I think a harder question would be: Is there ONE bag you love so much you'd give up all your other bags to get it? If that was the only way to get it?

My answer is NO. And I wouldn't starve either. It would be hard enough to give up coffee for a handbag, much less food.