How great that I've never actually introduced myself on here...lol

One_s2

O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
Hi everyone =)

It's weird how I chat with many here but I never actually introduced myself or have anyone else introduced themselves to me.

So let me start..

My name is Carly. I'm 19 years old. I live in toronto, Ontario and I'm currently attending university!

I discovered tokidoki while I was at my bf's residence because one of his room mates had an inferno BV/MM, i can't remember, but that explains why i have this thing for inferno LOL

i got my first toki last fall when pirata came out. i bought a pirata BV...which is why i like BV a lot and it's like my every day bag.

then I just got obsessed over tokis for the rest of the year...since my mom went to hk, i went crazy purchasing one toki per month =) hahaha!!! :yes:

NOWWWWW EVERYONEEEE, INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO ME!

Hi Carly,

I'm Quynh! I've been collecting since July (2 months). I found tPF doing my toki research!! I'm in my 30's...ok almost 35. I can't lie. The girls are super friendly here! Welcome!!

I'm Aissa and I've a weird pain in my side. I'd diagnose myself, but I'm unfamiliar with my own anatomy.

I lay awake at night thinking about my tokidoki stock. This keeps me up and unhealthy.

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and bags. b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bags.

Hi Carly! I'm Amber and I :heart: the inferno prints too! Nice to meet you - esp since you helped me find a store that still had inferno zuccas. Welcome to the toki obsession :P

you were one of the first to order your zucca and cucciolo!! i remember you, i went to take a picture of the zucca catarina saved for u at the time =) nice to meet you!

and thanks to every one else who introduced yourselves, nice to meet you all!!

Hi Carly!!!

I never introduced myself either, but I am Joy and I am a recent Toki addict. I am also a stay at home mom for my sweet Gabe, who is 9 months old and I teach college classes part-time. :P

I love this forum! :tup:

Hi, my name is Jenn and I'm a tokiholic...

I've been seriously collecting since roughly end of february and beginning of march :smile: I'm 20 and I go to a university also so I really should be saving buuuuut tokidoki has put a kink in that plan :lol: my last purchase was yesterday and I will have another purchase tomorrow most likely.

Hi Carly! And everyone else! My name is robyn. I usually type it lowercase because I don't like the way R looks capitalized. I've been to Canada twice, but not Toronto at all. I first got a toki bag because I found it randomly when the first print was on LSS.com ..And I now have more toki t-shirts than anything else. :true:
!!Hi.

tehlilone - wowwww it's good that im still sane about tokidoki LOL, i can't spend TOO much on it >< but i do work part time and earn extra money so i could afford what i like most of the time! nice to meet you!

gabes_mommy - wow!!! so you're a prof + a mom!! i have a sister whose turning 2 in november! =) nice to meet you!

tachikomatic - awww too bad you've never been to toronto!! u should come here when u get the chance to! we have lots of cool stuff here and lots of nice stores! =) unfortunately, only tokis in retail tho ><

gingiemay & lanhong - wowww!! where do u get all those styles in older prints? is it only ebay that occasionally have them popping up?