how does oxblood grenat 06 leather finish wear with time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still haven't used my brand new grenat city, cos i'm not a fan of the balenciaga crackle shiny glaze and so was thinking of passing it on... but, if someone can convince me that the leather wears with time to become something matte and smushy :heart:, i'll go for it! (anyone w pics?)
hellooholly did you end up keeping her or did you let her go? just curious :P

IMG_2074.jpg

WOW! I love this bag!!! My first bbag was a grenat city, and it never, ever looked as good as this! Maybe I should have kept it!!!!

WOW! I love this bag!!! My first bbag was a grenat city, and it never, ever looked as good as this! Maybe I should have kept it!!!!
:shame: thanks allyboobop! It did take some time for the bag to get broken in... This is actually my first and only bbag, so I just loved getting complimented on it:yahoo:thanks! I'd LOVE to get another bbag, but I am just a poor university student ;)

:shame: thanks allyboobop! It did take some time for the bag to get broken in... This is actually my first and only bbag, so I just loved getting complimented on it:yahoo:thanks! I'd LOVE to get another bbag, but I am just a poor university student ;)
Carry her with pride, she's just sooo lush looking and the leather is DIVINE!!!!:P

well all the great feedback made me take her out once, but i still haven't been using her!
it's not quite big enough to use much w a baby, but big enough to make me think i might use it one day heheh
hmmm, thats right... it really is too small for carrying baby stuff. hope you get some use out of her one day tho :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.