How Do You Wear Your Madison Lindsey?

Just curious...how do you wear your Madison Lindsey? I find myself putting the short straps on my shoulder constantly. The longer strap seems to make it hang a little awkward or it could be because I just got my bag.

I read previous posts about lifting of scales...anyone with this style have this happen? I'm assuming all "scaled" bags tend to lift but I was wondering if carrying it as a shoulder bag would cause the scales to lift faster.

Attachments

• python.jpg
    python.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 684
I don't like it on my shoulder with the short straps/handles because it's up under my armpit.
I usually just wear it as a satchel, or when I want to be hands free, I use the long strap.

I always use the long strap. The short handles are too short to wear on my shoulder (don't like arm pit bags lol) and for me the bag is to heavy to carry in the crook of my arm. The long strap will soften with use and feel more comfortable. Mine was pretty stiff when I first got her.

I always use the long strap. The short handles are too short to wear on my shoulder (don't like arm pit bags lol) and for me the bag is to heavy to carry in the crook of my arm. The long strap will soften with use and feel more comfortable. Mine was pretty stiff when I first got her.

Looks like I'm in the minority...only one so far lol...
I think you are right, the long strap will get more comfortable with time. I saw mod pics of the leather ones and they seem to get a bit of a slouch...does that happen with the other styles?

For the first time ever...I want the same style in another color!

Looks like I'm in the minority...only one so far lol...
I think you are right, the long strap will get more comfortable with time. I saw mod pics of the leather ones and they seem to get a bit of a slouch...does that happen with the other styles?

For the first time ever...I want the same style in another color!

I've never really thought of buying the same bag in multiple colors but I'm feeling that way about Lindsey. I'm seriously considering it in Aegean. Something about Lindsey makes her the perfect bag for me. Maybe the comfort of use? I love being able to be hands free.

I've never really thought of buying the same bag in multiple colors but I'm feeling that way about Lindsey. I'm seriously considering it in Aegean. Something about Lindsey makes her the perfect bag for me. Maybe the comfort of use? I love being able to be hands free.

I didn't even think about buying this style until my husband picked it out for me...I really enjoy this bag! I'd like it in the dark brown or black leather.

I wear it on my shoulder with the short straps mostly. The one time I used the longer strap, I wore it Crossbody

Yay! Not the only one :biggrin:

I wear mine mostly on the arm with short straps, but sometimes as a shoulder bag (with short straps) ... usually while shopping for just a few minutes, to get hands free. The longer strap is too short for me to wear crossbody ... but I like the way it looks just hanging there!

I have three gathered and two smooth leather ones ... and would love more!

Just curious...how do you wear your Madison Lindsey? I find myself putting the short straps on my shoulder constantly. The longer strap seems to make it hang a little awkward or it could be because I just got my bag.

I read previous posts about lifting of scales...anyone with this style have this happen? I'm assuming all "scaled" bags tend to lift but I was wondering if carrying it as a shoulder bag would cause the scales to lift faster.

I must have really thick arms (actually, I'm sure I do) because those short handles don't go on my shoulder unless I really jam them up there, and even then they don't stay. I usually carry mine in the crook of my arm or use the long strap to carry on my shoulder if my elbow starts to get tired.

I love my Lindsey. I want more but can't figure out what color to stalk next!