How do you store your Chanel Handbags?

I realize Chanel is very hard to take care of (light colors), One of my pink cambon I havent use it for a year has a slightly grey marks due to the black handle was pressing the pink leather during the storage. So, I was thinking how do you guys store your Chanel?
For me, I use tissue paper to wrap all over the handle so that the handle doesnt touch my bag....Cuz, most of my chanel bag are light colors.........:crybaby:

my cambon i wrap tissue around handles and bag so they will not rub together.

my flap i put the chain strap inside the bag stuff with tissue and keep in pouch and box

Thank you for your advice...!! I guess I would have to carefully store my bags...:yes: When I see the mark....I totally lost my interest on the bag...even it was a tiny mark..

Reactions: Llamacorn
My Flaps, Chain inside, then tissues so that they won't be deformed, then dustbags and put it in a box. Then, all my chanel boxes, all piled up together on top of my clothes drawer.

I have a bag/shoe room..with cubbies..In order to SEE them all..I leave them all out of their dustbags in the cubbies.I cant stand not being able to see them all as Im trying to figure out what bag to wear.The only prob I ever had was with a LV vernis pochette.It got transfer on it once(It was next to a dark bag!EEK!)..But other than that..No issues here.