How do I know they're authentic

Stella

Nov 21, 2005
What is www.techtraders.com?? Is everything fake there, they have everything and that seems odd when I don't find for example the Daydreamer (juicy) bag anywhere else, don't even know if they exist in all those colours?! :wacko:

www.tranquilityalley.com Is that anything? The prices are very high compared to ex. Nordstrom's...

It is SO hard to know wether the bags are fake or not....heeeelp, i'm afraid of doing something stupid and i've never bought a bag online just because it doesn't feel safe! Can you please give me tips on where to shop safely and only the real thing!!! HEEELP... I WANT the Daydreamer bag (not blue/yellow or green/pink) so if anyone knows where to find that please let me know!

//Stella

Stella said:
What is www.techtraders.com?? Is everything fake there, they have everything and that seems odd when I don't find for example the Daydreamer (juicy) bag anywhere else, don't even know if they exist in all those colours?! :wacko:

www.tranquilityalley.com Is that anything? The prices are very high compared to ex. Nordstrom's...

It is SO hard to know wether the bags are fake or not....heeeelp, i'm afraid of doing something stupid and i've never bought a bag online just because it doesn't feel safe! Can you please give me tips on where to shop safely and only the real thing!!! HEEELP... I WANT the Daydreamer bag (not blue/yellow or green/pink) so if anyone knows where to find that please let me know!

//Stella

Stella, from what I can tell, Tranquilityalley.com is legit, but they are resellers. They specialize in finding all types of hard to find and one of a kind items from all over the world, so they attach a premium to their items. They are a boutique in downtown Naperville, IL, which is a very nice area. They also are very pleasant on the phone. If what you want/need is a specialized item, they are worth it, IMO.

I'm not an expert, but I love Juicy bags and watch them closely - I believe very strongly that the bags (and probably everything else) are fake. They just don't look right. I checked the terry daydreamers to confirm my fears, and I believe I was correct. The blue one had a dark brwon leather trim, not black, and Juicy bags don't come with plastic on the straps. So my advice would be to steer well clear of this site. Sorry. :sad: