how comfortable are chanel flats?

i have 3 pairs of the classic ballets and they are amazing...soft as butter. and yes, the trick is to go up at least 1/2 size higher than you normally wear...........i tried on the new Naked ballets and as cute as they are, they hurt - very stiff at the heel and probably will not stretch or soften up.

I think Chanel has the most comfortable shoes ever comparing to LV and Gucci. I own a pair of ballerina flats from Chanel. It's black with white C's near the toes. I wear it all the time! I think I will get another pair in white soon! =)

I had Cambon flats (I sold them) and took them for a walk in and out of the house. I never wore them after that, but I think they were a tad too small. I needed literally like a 1/4 of an inch for them to be perfect. My toes were squished up at the top.
Everyone I know who has the Cambons say that. Their toes are squished... I know mine are. They seem like they would be so comfortable because of the really round toe area, yet my toes get squished at the top. The SA told me her toe nail actually hurts when she takes them off. These shoes must be cut very oddly, since they look like they should be so comfy.

I have the Cambon flats with the small heel in the back (about half an inch?) and they are so comfortable. They actually have room in the toebox and I am on my feet all day and I haven't had a problem with them.