How come the Legacy Shoulder Bag gets the cold "shoulder"?

I already make the LONG trek to my outlet and they had NONE! I have been scouring eBay, but knowing how much fellow tPFers are paying for them at the outlets (including you, lucky duck), I refuse to pay much if any over $200. I may just have to wait until the 07's start going on sale!!

oh man! :tdown: Well keep trying, I know the outlet my mom lives near said they may have some in transit, you never know! :okay: I hope you get one soon! I know exactly what you mean.. once they go for a certain price it is hard to pay more! The are $143 plus tax, atleast while they have the add'l 10% off!!! :nuts:

I would think the time to buy would be now while there are so many listed on ebay. In a few weeks the supply will be drying up and then the price may start going back up b/c it's such a classic beautiful bag. If you wait too long this time it might really be gone for good. Not that something else wouldn't come along to replace it...
And I've heard others point out that you have to consider selling fees on ebay and not to mention the price of gas, time, listing fees, etc.

The Shoulder is the perfect bag!! I just got the Sig/Ebony on eBay for only 260 with free shipping but I do remember not too long ago that they were going for insane prices on eBay!

ooh i love the name brandy.. i was just calling my whisley one whiskey and the black one shoulder...lol... i may have to rename the black one..hehe.. maybe i'll call her dice since she wears the dice charm..lol

IMG_4125.jpg

I WISH I could wear the shoulder bag. I had it in white leather and LOVED that bag but the shoulder strap is too short and the width is a little to wide. It felt very bulky under my arm.... :confused1:

I WISH I could wear the shoulder bag. I had it in white leather and LOVED that bag but the shoulder strap is too short and the width is a little to wide. It felt very bulky under my arm.... :confused1:

Have you tried getting another clasp thingie to extend the handle? Someone else had posted about doing that on Carly - the clips can be found at Ace Hardware.

Yeah - I remember that!! And the reason for that is b/c people truly thought they were SOLD OUT. I tried getting one this summer and Coach CS told me they were ALL GONE in every color!! I picked up my black one (barely used) for about $300 since the whiskey price was outrageous.
All the little Chinese people were making them like crazy for the Holiday rush!!!

I have the 2006 version in black now and have been stalking the same style in whiskey on eBay...

Hmmm...I think Brandy totally fits!! Especially for the whiskey color...that is too cute!!

Hey..you have bot the Mandy and the shoulder bag right? Could you post a picture of them side by side. I think the Mandy is too large for my so I am looking at the shoulder bag. Which do you tend to use more? How much does the shoulder bag hold? Thanks!