How can I do that?

1. I notice some auctions have a bid price and a buy it now price that it keeps showing even after their first bid. I suspect that option it is reserved for powersellers only but I'm not sure about it. If that is not the case, I would like to use that option on my next listings but I don't know how to do it. Can anyone help me?:s

2. It's not for Powersellers, it's when there's a Reserve that hasn't been met yet.

3. I'm talking about items without a reserve with the bid and the buy it now option.:upsidedown:

4. When you get to the part of your listing where you put in your pricing, there are two tabs right above the first price box-one I think says auction and the other one says Buy it Now (can't remember and can't access at the moment)-one tab is blue and one white-click on the one you didn't use and the pricing format will give you a Buy it Now Box and then the chance to accept highest offers-hope this helps!

5. If there's no reserve, however, once someone bids, the buy-it-now price will disappear. There can only be a bid and a buy-it-now price remaining if there is a reserve.

6. So I guess the reserve is necessary for the BIN to stay? I always wondered that myself, that is good to know. Thanks!