Hot & Sporty Electric Car? Would You Drive One ?

1. [​IMG]

. . Check out this little baby!! It is a 100 percent electric, so there is no engine noise and it goes from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds.
    The maker of this Roadster is Tesla Motors, a start up company that has big plans to change the image of the electric car and they’re off to a good start. The Roadster will be released this summer at the price of $92,000, but don’t get to excited because they are already sold out to the likes of George Clooney and the creators of Google, among others.

2. ... Not for 92,000! It's very modern George Jetson looking though.
  3. LOL Maybe if the price came down alittle! :smile:

Cool article! Thanks for posting!
  4. I would totally drive it... if i could afford it!
  5. I think it looks cool, and yes I would drive one. THere are prettier cars though.
  6. That must have been a very early prototype model. This is how the Tesla currently looks:

MUCH better.
  7. ^ That car is hot! Thanks for posting Charles.... seriously sexy!

(the car, sorry charles!:flowers: )
  8. I was looking at the website last night. If I had the money, I'd buy it.
  9. The one is a little weird to me the other photos Charles posted of car are awesome!
  10. 0-60 in 4 seconds.. wow! Pretty good for an electric car. :smile:
  11. My SO & I are both a little in lust with the Tesla, but honestly -- NOT $92K worth.
  12. I like the way the one in the pics Charles posted looks. However, I think it'll be a while before I spend $92k on a car! And honestly if I did, it might not be that one.
  13. after scheduling a $400 service for my V8 SUV today, this thing is looking mighty pretty...