Horrible Vanilla Soufflot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, geniepr. That's the one. I love her bags too. She has an Antigua which I have never seen before and claims that it's limted edition. It also has that brown (glur/chemical) marks on the zipper.

I am pretty sure that it's not moth balls. I know what moth balls smells; my granny swears by them!

Yes, geniepr. That's the one. I love her bags too. She has an Antigua which I have never seen before and claims that it's limted edition. It also has that brown (glur/chemical) marks on the zipper.

I am pretty sure that it's not moth balls. I know what moth balls smells; my granny swears by them!

If the problem is not resolved you should contact My Poupette and let them know of the possible fake bag of this seller. I know that HK have very good replicas so there's a chance she can get them. Until know I was more than sure that her bags were authentic, how sad... Also I think is a good idea if you leave a comment of your situation in her feedback so you can alert other buyers. :s

i am scared of ebay too. i can't even count how many times i've spotted fakes being sold as authentic, mirror image pieces too (gggrrr). i stay away from ebay. i'm so sorry to hear about your purchase. If you purchased via paypal, i'd call their customer service hotline and complain about your seller's misrepresentation regarding the ad. best of luck in rectifying your situation.

If the problem is not resolved you should contact My Poupette and let them know of the possible fake bag of this seller. I know that HK have very good replicas so there's a chance she can get them. Until know I was more than sure that her bags were authentic, how sad... Also I think is a good idea if you leave a comment of your situation in her feedback so you can alert other buyers. :s

This bag certain looks authentic, but the glue is weird... Anyway, it looks like when she look the pictures for ebay, the mini-bag had the glue. You should definitely email her to say the bag certainly does not look new

Yes. I noticed the glue on the zipper of the "pochette" (not concern cos I don't use it), the dented body (which I am not too concern) and the crooked strap (not concern cos I don't use it).

But the mismatched hardware, marks on the body and smell of glue/chemical really annoyed me! When I saw and feel the strap on the pochette, I knew this bag has been tempered with. Can't be new.

Anyway, I've report it to Ebay and she is not too happy. I will definately question mypoupette about the seller and whether it's normal to have a mismatched hardware. Which I doubt is normal.

yes i'm so sorry this happened to you!! but isn't authentic lv lady supposed to be a REPUTABLE ebay lv seller? hmmm.... strange. those sellers on ebay really try to get away with stuff! good thing you have a good eye. i'm so sorry this happened to you but at least you got your money back!

They look fine on the photos but STANK of glue/chemical real life! And not to forget about the wonky strap on the pochette! The strap were pratically re-glued together! NEW?? She called it! And claim to be in excellent workign condition! OMG! I almost cried!

I'd just like to add in here, I have had one epi item and it doesnt have its own smell. Also keep in mind the the manderin speedy's had issues. The bag looks fine.

But to go with your other thread that its fake and bash this seller is wrong.

BTW have you posted your own photos of this bag?

I just looked at Eva's auction on this. She clearly, by date code, stated this bag was years old. Nowhere did she state the bag was "new." While it clearly was in good shape, and hadn't been used much, it looks like it may have been five years old. Hardware can tarnish while it sits, whether it's used much or not. Someone could have tried to clean the hardware and used the wrong product. Either way, she refunded your money and to bash her in the other thread just isn't right. Looks like a beautiful bag for the money and in beautiful condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.