Hooray for the Halzan...

My latest purchase...
what is interesting for me is that the regular sized halzan didn't appeal to me, but when I saw the mini in barenia, it was love at first sight! So as with everything H, one must see it IRL....
View attachment 3460802
Twins with several tpfers, I believe...[emoji3]
Twins! I tried the regular size Halzan many times as I thought I wanted one but somehow never took the plunge or found the right combo. The mini Barenia had me at hello! :P

Reactions: Serva1
My latest purchase...
what is interesting for me is that the regular sized halzan didn't appeal to me, but when I saw the mini in barenia, it was love at first sight! So as with everything H, one must see it IRL....
View attachment 3460802
Twins with several tpfers, I believe...[emoji3]
I don't see it available to purchase online so I didn't know if the Barenia leather was still available. Do you mind me asking where you purchased this bag? I fell in love with it!! It is beautiful.

Reactions: lovebrandname
Hi TXLVer,
I'm in Barcelona, Spain, on holiday so I purchased my new mini halzan there two days ago. However, Other tpfers have bought their new barenia mini halzans all over the globe so I think that some will turn up in the US and other countries soon. HTH. :smile:

Hi TXLVer,
I'm in Barcelona, Spain, on holiday so I purchased my new mini halzan there two days ago. However, Other tpfers have bought their new barenia mini halzans all over the globe so I think that some will turn up in the US and other countries soon. HTH. :smile:
Thank you. The Hermes store in my city actually had the barenia Halzan and I went to see it today. It's so beautiful but I would never carry it for fear of scratching it. I think I would prefer the Clemence leather. Thank you.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the bleu nuit and the bleu saphir? I am looking at a few pre-owned ones online as the website only has black and very limited colors. I'm guessing these blues are older colors. Thank you for your help.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the bleu nuit and the bleu saphir? I am looking at a few pre-owned ones online as the website only has black and very limited colors. I'm guessing these blues are older colors. Thank you for your help.
Based on my knowledge. bleu sapphire is the navy blue for the 1st generation and bleu nuit is the navy blue for the 2nd generation. I don't think i have seen bleu sapphire for the 2nd generation in regular size. To me, i felt the two colors are very similar on clemence leather. Bleu nuit might be slightly higher. However, for the mini (which they have in bleu saphire, not so sure for bleu nuit), the bleu saphire feels very bright IMO.

Based on my knowledge. bleu sapphire is the navy blue for the 1st generation and bleu nuit is the navy blue for the 2nd generation. I don't think i have seen bleu sapphire for the 2nd generation in regular size. To me, i felt the two colors are very similar on clemence leather. Bleu nuit might be slightly higher. However, for the mini (which they have in bleu saphire, not so sure for bleu nuit), the bleu saphire feels very bright IMO.
Oh thank you for explaining. It's hard to tell online because if you google those colors for hermes sometimes many different blues come up so it's hard to know for sure since you can't find that color on the Hermes site for the Halzan. I was looking at a resale site and they have a bleu saphir but it looks black. Lighting can make a difference too. Just want to be sure I'm getting the color I want.