Honore 404

Apologies for so many photos of my 'guts' but I do hope these might give a better idea of how much this 'small' bag can carry. I can still fit in a small water bottle and umbrella if I want to. There are two open slip pockets on each side of the bag and I can fit my Samsung Note 2 in all of them.

1. Jonathan Adler Stamps Pouch
~naraya fabric pouch
~card holder
~purse hook from purse bling (highly recommend this! It holds a heavy Planetes or anything really well.)

2. Naraya fabric pouch
~headphones
~Aesop Ginger therapy
~plastic bag
~bandaids
~etc

3. Rebecca Minkoff Cory Pouch
~handcream
~lip gloss
~lip balm
~travelo

The last pic shows how I place my wallet, card case and key case in the zippered section. Together, they measure about 23cm long and it is not a tight fit at all.
Mod shots will follow later. Thanks for letting me share.

That bag is stunning!!!! Your lovely accessories are very organized, and I love the JA pouch, glad it's a perfect fit!!!

Hi Sirin, mod shots below. Apologies for the poor quality. After using this bag for the whole day today, I am happy to say it doesn't bounce a lot when I wear it on one shoulder, not heavy either. When I am on crowded public transport, I sling it crossbody so that the bag is right in front of me. Very comfortable and easy to hand carry as well. Handles fall down easily onto the sides or you can choose to also cross them over the top of the bag, they do stay put. HTH.

*I am 5'9" btw.

Attachments

• 1429959420473.jpg
    1429959420473.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,044
That bag is stunning!!!! Your lovely accessories are very organized, and I love the JA pouch, glad it's a perfect fit!!!

Thank you C! It really is a cheerful color and I like how functional it is. The JA pouch works great and yeah to perfect fit! 😆

Love the guts! So organized and well equipped. ;)

Thank you pbnjam! I think I am carrying too much though. Most stuff are for 'what-if' circumstances. Haha, will love to downsize more.

there is a pink for fall. i dont remember if they carry over the fuchsia or if it's malabarpink

I'm not keen on the mustard yellow too. The color code for mine is fuschia which I prefer too and greatly versatile. I know that color dilemma, and to go for it or hold. It's nowhere easy to decide, especially for a bag.

Absolutely, especially when it is a quite a pricey purchase. Have to think long and hard. Out of all the bags I own, non I can use it as cross-body. That's another reason I am attracted to Honore, going hands free is priceless when you have a toddler. As nice as small Heritage or 3Ds are, I can't currently justify the cost.
I live in Scotland so I am curious about how to protect it from the rain, Is it necessary to apply anything on? Website says don't apply any waterproofing etc.
Thanks again for the lovely pictures. I am amazed how much you can actually fit in it, so organized!

Hi Sirin, mod shots below. Apologies for the poor quality. After using this bag for the whole day today, I am happy to say it doesn't bounce a lot when I wear it on one shoulder, not heavy either. When I am on crowded public transport, I sling it crossbody so that the bag is right in front of me. Very comfortable and easy to hand carry as well. Handles fall down easily onto the sides or you can choose to also cross them over the top of the bag, they do stay put. HTH.

*I am 5'9" btw.

:biggrin: Ohh wonderful! If I go for it only way is the online website. It is immensely helpful to see these pictures and have your feedback. I am around 5'4", I might double check the shoulder strap length on Nordstrom in case.

Absolutely, especially when it is a quite a pricey purchase. Have to think long and hard. Out of all the bags I own, non I can use it as cross-body. That's another reason I am attracted to Honore, going hands free is priceless when you have a toddler. As nice as small Heritage or 3Ds are, I can't currently justify the cost.
I live in Scotland so I am curious about how to protect it from the rain, Is it necessary to apply anything on? Website says don't apply any waterproofing etc.
Thanks again for the lovely pictures. I am amazed how much you can actually fit in it, so organized!

I have a young child too so I cam relate the luxury of being handsfree. hmmm, as my things are in pouches, they tend to really 'stay in' the bag. With a toddler, do you need to factor his/her things too as smaller things might fall out when you pick your child up. Have you considered the Cuir as the zipper closure and cross body strap might serve your needs too?

Talking about the rain... I happened to be caught in a heavy downpour today. I did apply Loving Your Bags leather protectant prior to using it and all I did afterward was just to wipe the bag with a tissue. No rain stains. It was really interesting as after I applied protectant, I came across LC's care card that mentioned nothing is to be applied. Oops.

You are most welcome. It does fit a lot and surprisingly still very light on the shoulder. Feel free to check anything else you might wish to know for it. Am most happy to share. 😊

I have a young child too so I cam relate the luxury of being handsfree. hmmm, as my things are in pouches, they tend to really 'stay in' the bag. With a toddler, do you need to factor his/her things too as smaller things might fall out when you pick your child up. Have you considered the Cuir as the zipper closure and cross body strap might serve your needs too?

Talking about the rain... I happened to be caught in a heavy downpour today. I did apply Loving Your Bags leather protectant prior to using it and all I did afterward was just to wipe the bag with a tissue. No rain stains. It was really interesting as after I applied protectant, I came across LC's care card that mentioned nothing is to be applied. Oops.

You are most welcome. It does fit a lot and surprisingly still very light on the shoulder. Feel free to check anything else you might wish to know for it. Am most happy to share. 😊

I might follow your lead on pouches to keep my stuff more tidy. My daughter fortunately likes to carry her own small bags for her toys etc. so I can get away carrying just a pack of wet tissues and a hand sanitizer gel.

I like the practicality of Le Pliage bags, no doubt about that. I can fit so much in my Sarah Morris one but I have my eyes on a small crossbody LP cuir (which might be too small for every day occasion) and Memphis line for the future, It would be ideal to keep some shape and colour variety in my LC collection.

In the UK, we only get all kiwi protector or Russell & Bromley leather care stuff by the looks of things but then maybe best to leave as it is? I have no idea if any of them compatible with LC bags.

Thanks again :smile:

*I am 5'9" btw.
Stunning bag! And thanks for the pictures, I have my eye on the black one in the same size.

My daughter likes to carry her own small bags for her toys et

I have my eyes on a small crossbody LP cuir (which might be too small for every day occasion) and Memphis line for the future, It would be ideal to keep some shape and colour variety in my LC collection.

I have no idea if any of them compatible with LC bags.

Your daughter is adorable! She already has a sense of ownership for her own belongings. Well done!

I agree with variety. I am eyeing a Cuir too but the main problem is the strap is too short for the small Cuir that I prefer whereas the strap of the Medium Cuir is too long. Unless I tie a knot in the strap of the medium. We'll see. I am very keen to see the Pebble for Autmn15 as I love gray. I'm looking to get a pouch for the Mephis line.

Drop an email to LC on care products and see what they say?

Your daughter is adorable! She already has a sense of ownership for her own belongings. Well done!

I agree with variety. I am eyeing a Cuir too but the main problem is the strap is too short for the small Cuir that I prefer whereas the strap of the Medium Cuir is too long. Unless I tie a knot in the strap of the medium. We'll see. I am very keen to see the Pebble for Autmn15 as I love gray. I'm looking to get a pouch for the Mephis line.

Drop an email to LC on care products and see what they say?

I have sent an email over a week ago but no answer! Regardless I went ahead and bought one through The Selfridges online over the weekend as it was the only place had the medium Fuschia in stock. It finally arrived today. I am thrilled to see how beautiful this colour in real works with Honoré. I can't wait to use it. So light!
I decided for the moment follow the care card instructions and not apply anything on *fingers crossed*

I have sent an email over a week ago but no answer! Regardless I went ahead and bought one through The Selfridges online over the weekend as it was the only place had the medium Fuschia in stock. It finally arrived today. I am thrilled to see how beautiful this colour in real works with Honoré. I can't wait to use it. So light!
I decided for the moment follow the care card instructions and not apply anything on *fingers crossed*

oh, I'm thrilled you got it too! we are bag twins now! do show a picture of your beauty?

*I am 5'9" btw.

Lovely photo! That Honore looks so pretty and so do you!

I will try doing a mod shot at the weekend. I had to take these shots pretty quickly as my daughter though it was funny to keep moving the bag.

Attachments

• bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 980
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 940
  • bag3.jpg
    bag3.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 946