Hong Kong Meetings -- Photos

Thank you for dropping by the new home where I will share the fun I have with my friends and the international visitors who stop by the city.

This morning was rainy but lucky that it cleared up for our lunch. It was good to see you...DreamBags, fanbb, fatcat2523, juin, LarissaHK, licencetocook, LuvBirkin. :flowers:

Attachments

• 2012_05_16.jpg
    2012_05_16.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1,433
Thank you for dropping by the new home where I will share the fun I have with my friends and the international visitors who stop by the city.

This morning was rainy but lucky that it cleared up for our lunch. It was good to see you...DreamBags, fanbb, fatcat2523, juin, LarissaHK, licencetocook, LuvBirkin. :flowers:

wave wave to all of you.

the toolbox should be renamed "toolbox relax"...it is so floppy!

the kiwi/?? SO is such a stunner....mind sharing the spec and leather?

Lutz said:

Thank you Lutz! It is so happy to see you all gathering again. All the bags are so beautiful and hope you all had a wonderful lunch! Love to meet you all when I come to Hk next january, cheers!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Lutz, Special thanks for the arrangement and planning.:ty:
Fatcat2523, miss you here, and waiting for your return.:graucho:
LarissaHK, pleasure meeting you today.
DreamBags, Juin, Licencetocook, LuvBirkin, so happy seeing you all again! Looking forward to the next meet.:smile: