Honest Opinion On Mutlicolor Wallets

cocoloco23

Mar 4, 2007
I'm thinking about getting a multicolor wallet for spring, but I feel like everyone will assume it's fake - so what's the point of spending $600+ on a wallet if people assume you paid $20.00. Do you think they look cheap? Or is the quality actually worth it?

Does anyone else own a multicolor wallet?

I'm not a fan of the MC line, but if you like it, it doesn't matter what other people think. You know it's real and so do other people who actually know what they're talking about. =)

Forgot to say if your looking for a LV wallet/purse for the spring why not get the antigua pochette plate pm thats cute and perfect for spring and under $200, or get something from the damier canvas or monogram vernis they'd be cute for spring and not as many fakes about.

I agree with previous posters - if you like it, what difference does it make if people you don't know may think it's fake? Besides, there are fakes (and very good ones at that) in every line produced - mono, MC, vernis, epi, limited editions - you name it, there's a fake out there. If you were worried that people may think it was fake, it might keep you pieces from any line!

I have a white MC PTI and have never had any worries about whether other people think it's fake. It's real and it's mine and that's all that matters. Go get one and enjoy!!

i own an mc wallet (porte monnaie billets) and i love it. the vachetta is a bit dirty (i just toss it around), but surprisingly the mc has not rubbed off at all. i've had this wallet for over 2 years already.

here's a picture of mine:
IMG_0878.jpg

The MC PTI is perfect! :biggrin:

Forget what the naysayers say... if people want to assume, let them! Why should you care what a random stranger thinks of your beautiful wallet that will last you a lifetime? You're not buying it for THEIR pleasure, you're buying it for yours! Keep your head up and don't let anyone's negative opinions get to you. ;)