Home Swap

1. Would you consider doing a home swap? Kind of like in the movie Holiday (Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslett).

I was just thinking about how many wonderful people I have met here that are international. How fun would that be to swap houses for a week?

Would you do it?
  2. i wouldn't only because I don't have my own house to swap.. if i did own my own home, i think i'd be up for it.
  3. No that's not something I'd do for sure :smile:
    but I love watching shows like that :p
  4. It's nice to be introduced to a whole new culture or to other people's beliefs. I just don't think I can live a day away from my family.
  5. If I knew the person, sure, but I really wouldn't like the idea of a stranger living in my house, going through my underwear drawer-LOL!
  6. I think it would be fun.
  7. Nope....I won't even let my s.o. hire a cleaning lady because I don't want a stranger in my house. I'd rather do it all myself. I would do wife swap though....at least my family would be home when the new mommy was in the house.
  8. no way :smile:
  9. I have a friend who swaps her NYC apartment with a couple in Paris every year for a week after Christmas -- she loves it.
  10. I would do it with a family that lives somewhere I would love to go. Maybe Paris, Spain, NY etc. Of course I would have cameras everywhere!
    I think that is an awesome idea. I would be able to experience the actual lifestyle of the city instead of staying in a impersonal hotel room.
  11. i would be too scared that they would trash my house!
    or pee in my pool
    or break my trampoline. and stuff.
    i worry a lot. lol
  12. No way
  13. I don't think so. I have too many junks that need to be hidden.
  14. I def would! How exciting would it be!

That said, I would hafta do some MAJOR spring cleaning before I let someone come live in my house :p
  15. Nope. Not my thing.