Home made Louis Vuitton, I cant believe this !

1. Oh God Grief ! I went to Manchester today shopping (I also nipped in Louis Vuitton :yahoo: ) and when I got the train home I sat near this lady as it was packed. She had a very unusual Louis Vuitton bag which I had never saw before and looked old and tatty but at first I thought it was a vintage until I got speaking to her. I actually couldnt believe this. I said to her "Your louis Vuitton bag is very unusual where did you get it from ?" she responded with "Oh, I bought LV fabric from eBay and made it myself" I was like :wtf: :wtf: . Then she said that many of her friends make them too with fabric at home and sell them at car boot sales and eBay. I was so shocked :wtf: :wtf: . I had never heard of this before and said to her "so how long have you been doing this" she said "a couple of years now, I have a room full". Im gobsmacked have any of you ever heard of this Home made brand ?

2. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: There's all kinds...

3. The very idea makes me sick.

4. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

ok now i've heard everything. that's awful:hysteric:!

5. Huh ??? I didn't know you can buy the material..and again where the hell the fakers got all the materials ..somebody mass produce it..

6. if you think that's bad, look what i found when i typed "louis vuitton fabric" in the eBay search box! :wtf: :throwup:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:roflmfao:

7. lmao who would wear that, it takes all kinds !

8. jodie marsh? give or take 2 feet of fabric off the bottom.. and a huge cutout in the middle.. and some matching boots :graucho:

9. The LV wedding planners from the classic thread on PF must have gotten their fabric from here!

10. lmao and a belt round the top

11. Hand crafted fakes.....yuck! Too bad you couldn't sneak a cell phone pic....I need a good laugh lol.

12. [​IMG]

Isnt this just great :roflmfao:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. That's awful!!! These people are sick sick sick!:throwup:

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    I was thinking the same, too!!! :lol:

15. ugghh disgusting :yucky: