Home made Louis Vuitton, I cant believe this !

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Oh God Grief ! I went to Manchester today shopping (I also nipped in Louis Vuitton :yahoo: ) and when I got the train home I sat near this lady as it was packed. She had a very unusual Louis Vuitton bag which I had never saw before and looked old and tatty but at first I thought it was a vintage until I got speaking to her. I actually couldnt believe this. I said to her "Your louis Vuitton bag is very unusual where did you get it from ?" she responded with "Oh, I bought LV fabric from Ebay and made it myself" I was like :wtf: :wtf: . Then she said that many of her friends make them too with fabric at home and sell them at car boot sales and Ebay. I was so shocked :wtf: :wtf: . I had never heard of this before and said to her "so how long have you been doing this" she said "a couple of years now, I have a room full". Im gobsmacked have any of you ever heard of this Home made brand ?

if you think that's bad, look what i found when i typed "louis vuitton fabric" in the ebay search box! :wtf: :throwup:

9b_1.JPG
a8_1.JPG

:roflmfao: