HOLY S**T we were just robbed!? in two minutes..

Oh My GOD!! arrti i am thankful you are ok dear *hugs*
i am very sorry u've gone through that :sad: i hope they catch that loser pretty soon and put him/them where he/them belongs
i am sure the upcomming days will carry better for u

Whenever I need to run in somewhere I mostly grab my wallet and think Ill just be a sec. No one will have time to break in. But time and time again people prove me wrong. This is a just a lesson to all of us. I am sorry this happened but thank God you are alright.

Thanks for the blessings all. And I'm sorry for those who have gone through worse plights! I feel freaking bad if someone gives me extra change LOL.. They covered up my window today, and tomorrow they'll hopefully fix it. Just wanted to post this to make sure no one makes the same mistake, a lot can happen in a blink of an eye. And we've all worked too hard for our handbags and wallets and sunnies to just loose it when we least expect it!

i am so sorry to hear about this. i hope those punks get what they deserve (karma can be a :cursing: ) at least you are physically ok...i know emotionally you are torn up because you have lost your purse and accessories :hugs: