holy heck

i love chanel but only their classic pieces, none of the newer trendier stuff. that bag definitely counts as "trendy." however i think the lindy is going to be a classic...too bad there are so many knockoffs though :sad:

it's kind of like that juicy couture bag that looks birkin-esque (but i know the founders LOVE their birkins).

Do we have pictures of this Chanel bag?
Sorry, I was on my way home from work when I spotted it. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera on me and just recently swapped in my camera phone.

It was black, diamond pattern leather design and definitely a Lindy knockoff. I kept staring at it intently thinking "WTF? Chanel?"

Let me see if I can find it on the internet.

Ok, I'm throwing in the towel. I've spent the past half hour scouring every single sight known to man and no luck.:sad:

It was black, diamond pattern leather, two shoulder straps that gave the wearer the option to use it as either a shoulderbag or knapsack. But the body was definitely a Lindy shape. I was stunned, I tell you, absolutely stunned!

Is this another Chanel paying homage to the lindy? Note the similarity in the handles/shoulder strap design :ninja:

expandableflaplk2.jpg

from a chanel thread