Holy crap! Just scored a black Matelasse from Bluefly

Over on the Chloe boards I read a bunch of posts about Bluefly selling fake Paddingtons.:yucky: How are they with Balenciaga? Any reason to doubt the authenticity of the Bbags they sell?

This is their return policy & I quote:
90-Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original, unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within 90 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.

This is their return policy & I quote:
90-Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original, unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within 90 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.[/quote]

Congrats on the great bag buy!

However, I am finding it increasingly odd that EVERY outlet somehow is selling fakes. Part of me wonders if people are scrutinizing things TOO much? I would find it funny (albeit sad) if some folks were returning, throwing away, or destroying REAL bags because they were going off misinformation.

I've heard some bad things about Bluefly... RE: Selling Fake Chloe bags

Personally, because of the dramas with the Chloe bags, I wouldnt feel comfy buying from them... but then, I'm paranoid too!

Has anyone purchased a B-bag from Bluefly?

Yes, I'm quite aware of the Bluefly fiasco.. I was one of the first to get a fake Balenciaga from them. I returned it & got my money back. Swore them off for awhile.... Lately, months later, there have been some new B-bags crop up & I didn't order any although several other PF'ers did. Those turned out to be authentic. So I reasoned I have a good chance of getting a real bag this time around. If not, I will just send it back & get my money. A long time ago, before the round of fakes, they sold authentic B-bags several PF'ers too.

You can bet I will have it authenticated here by all the wonderful experts :yes: At $500 off retail, I was willing to at least get it & have a look.

Just had to say...love your signature. Probably one of the funniest sit com episodes ever!:graucho:

Congrats on the great bag buy!

However, I am finding it increasingly odd that EVERY outlet somehow is selling fakes. Part of me wonders if people are scrutinizing things TOO much? I would find it funny (albeit sad) if some folks were returning, throwing away, or destroying REAL bags because they were going off misinformation.

all of the PFers who've bought the matelasse on bluefly have received authentic bags. I wouldn't worry about it. You can search the threads to see their bags. search "quilted" and "padded". I know because I was dying to find one on bluefly, but ended up paying retail.