holy cr*p, i got the bait and switch...

How horrible! Winona, I'm so sorry this has happened to you. And I know how you're really careful on eBay too...which scares me even more. Hopefully you can get a refund when you return it to them.

Winona - I'm so sorry to hear this. I have been fairly lucky on Ebay, but had a nightmare of an experience with someone that had decent feedback. So I know how frustrating it can be to feel like you've done your homework on the seller and then something like this happens.

Please keep us posted on what happens. I hope things work out and you get your money back.:sad:

nooooo!

How freaking awful .What a troll. My worst nightmare.

But at least she is in Canada so you dont have to deal with international stuff. Is this a situation where you can report her locally for fraud? I am hoping all your good karma comes back to you and she gets what she deserves. And I hope paypal rectifies the situation!! Good luck and we're here for you ..keep us updated!

You should call her or reverse the number and send the cops over to her home (or a thug...your choice). I'm certain where there's one fake bag...there's more...and scammers that delete their pictures quickly after a dispute is opened know they are not on the side of the law!