Hollywood Exes vh1

Lord help me but this is exactly what was going on in my head. I just kept thinking this can't be a coincidence, two people with this horribly shaped head. I feel bad because I rather like Andrea, she has a great body though.

LOL, That is the one truth in life, working out can get you a great body, when god skimps on the rest

Jada Pinkett was the one who met him on the set of the Fresh Prince, I think.

That's the story they "tell", in real life the story is that they all knew each other, Sheree confided in Jada about her failing marriage and Jada used those confidences to steal Will away, ala Misa Hylton-Brim, Kim Porter and P. Diddy

Fresh Prince started in 1990 (same year he declared bankruptcy and IRS took all his stuff). They married in 1992

I am sure her alimony was not as large as it could have been if she stuck it out.

Bad Boys was 1995
Independence Day 1996
Men in Black 1997

Dang, she missed out.! Like EnVouge said girl, HOLD ON To Your Love!
:roflmfao:

I just started watching the pilot and can I just say Nicole Murphy looks amazing! Until now I only saw candids of her and thought she looked pretty manly but damn, waht a beauty. Andrea is cute and her backside deserves its own show.

RedDuchess said:
That's the story they "tell", in real life the story is that they all knew each other, Sheree confided in Jada about her failing marriage and Jada used those confidences to steal Will away, ala Misa Hylton-Brim, Kim Porter and P. Diddy

I read an interview with Sheree about this show. She said that out of respect she told Will she was doing the show. They followed up and asked if she spoke to Jada as well and her answer was no, like why would she need to?

CommeUneEtoile said:
I just started watching the pilot and can I just say Nicole Murphy looks amazing! Until now I only saw candids of her and thought she looked pretty manly but damn, waht a beauty. Andrea is cute and her backside deserves its own show.

I couldn't agree more! Nicole just commands your attention when she's on the screen. Nicole and Andrea- in such incredible shape after all the children they have had!