Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson

I used to like Kendra more and would have taken her word over Holly's until she faked a plot line of her husband cheating on her with a transvestite to boost ratings for her reality show...

I was never a Kendar fan. The main part of Hollys book that I do believe is how she basically says Kendra is big fat phony and played up her laugh, her fear of flying and her "thug life" of living in the projects and being really poor. It was all an act and a lie for attention. Kendras willingness to do anything for attention from guys, drama for the public is just so sad.

I dont understand Hank and Kendra. No amount of money is worth what they are doing to their family down the road. This whole thing will come to haunt them later on when the kids are older. Hank use to be an okay looking guy but when I saw him on boot camp I can not believe how much he has aged and looks run downed.

Last edited:
I was never a Kendar fan. The main part of Hollys book that I do believe is how she basically says Kendra is big fat phony and played up her laugh, her fear of flying and her "thug life" of living in the projects and being really poor. It was all an act and a lie for attention. Kendras willingness to do anything for attention from guys, the public is just so sad.

I dont understand Hank and Kendra. No amount of money would is worth what they are doing to their family down the road. This whole thing will come to haunt them. Hank use to be an okay looking guy but when I saw him on boot camp I can not believe how much he has aged and looks run downed.

I agree with all of this. Their reality show painted Holly in a really bad light (to me). I couldn't stand her so I actually liked Kendra more. None of them are innocent least of all Hugh Hefner. I believe Holly's story is an accurate portrayal of Hefner.

I agree with all of this. Their reality show painted Holly in a really bad light (to me). I couldn't stand her so I actually liked Kendra more. None of them are innocent least of all Hugh Hefner. I believe Holly's story is an accurate portrayal of Hefner.

I think Holly has a mono toned voice and personality. She even said when she did her THS (True Hollywoody Story) that she was very difficult to work with and they had to edit out lots of her eye rolling during interviews. Bridget was my favorite out of all the girls then Holly because they didnt just sit around like Kendra. Bridget went to school, was very into crafts, learned new hobbies and Holly was always working and good at organizing everyones schedule (Holly was in charge of all the girls schedules, public appearances that had to do with GND..I can see why it was hard for her to put up with Kendra who was always late and lost). Kendra was always sleeping on the show lol

I think Holly has a mono toned voice and personality. She even said when she did her THS (True Hollywoody Story) that she was very difficult to work with and they had to edit out lots of her eye rolling during interviews. Bridget was my favorite out of all the girls then Holly because they didnt just sit around like Kendra. Bridget went to school, was very into crafts, learned new hobbies and Holly was always working and good at organizing everyones schedule (Holly was in charge of all the girls schedules, public appearances that had to do with GND..I can see why it was hard for her to put up with Kendra who was always late and lost). Kendra was always sleeping on the show lol

People say that about Kourtney Kardashian, too. I think it's the result of being heavily medicated.

And I liked Bridget the most but didn't the other girl who wrote a book about the mansion (I forget who) say that Bridget was actually really fake? I can kind of see that...

That was all fake??

It seemed that way to me...

That was all fake??

I think its fake too. On Marriage boot camp Hank and Kendra are fighting about how Kendra doesnt know any of Hanks football stats. I call BS on that because Kendra is a huge Sports fan and on her Kendra on top when it was on E! she knew everything about Hanks games, stats and you know she knows everything about Hank since she is the one who ran after him even though he was interested in another Playmate first before Kendra.

I think it's fake or its true and they are playing up the "did he didn't he" to intentionally drag it out for ratings which is equally if not more disturbing. My mom, sister, and I watched a marathon over thanksgiving and got so invested in wanting to know the outcome we couldn't stop watching lol and then even on the "tell all" special they didn't tell anything! I still have no idea how they built a season and now another reality show on this nonsense?! She tried to justify it by saying that she is an open person and wanted to be real on her show, but why in the hell would you go on that marriage boot camp show? The only reason is money and it's pretty unfortunate because they both seem to have had a decent income at some point and if they would have invested wisely they could continue to live their lifestyle without relying on these reality shows! Did he ever actually come out and say he did it? From the commercials for marriage boot camp Kendra still seems to be asking him to admit what he did!

Well in all fairness, Kendra was by far the youngest right? It kind of seems like she moved right into the playboy mansion from her mom's place. Not like that's an excuse to sit around all day, but Bridget and Holly at least had developed some type of skills and a level of agency before moving in.

Well in all fairness, Kendra was by far the youngest right? It kind of seems like she moved right into the playboy mansion from her mom's place. Not like that's an excuse to sit around all day, but Bridget and Holly at least had developed some type of skills and a level of agency before moving in.

Yes, Kendra was the youngest but none of the girls were "old" by any means....When GND started Kendra was already living in the house for about a year and half and was going to Massage therapy school but did nothing with that even though she wanted to be a professional football teams personal massage therapist. Editing did her no favors because everyone was either complaining about kendras laziness or the show was showing how lazy and messy she was. Her room was so disgusting on the show and even on Kendra on Top her room and house is a mess.

I was never a Kendar fan. The main part of Hollys book that I do believe is how she basically says Kendra is big fat phony and played up her laugh, her fear of flying and her "thug life" of living in the projects and being really poor. It was all an act and a lie for attention. Kendras willingness to do anything for attention from guys, drama for the public is just so sad.

I dont understand Hank and Kendra. No amount of money is worth what they are doing to their family down the road. This whole thing will come to haunt them later on when the kids are older. Hank use to be an okay looking guy but when I saw him on boot camp I can not believe how much he has aged and looks run downed.

Kendra never said she lived in the projects or was really poor. Her Dad left and she, her mother, brother moved in with their grand parents. Kendra was a problem child, but never said she was from the projects.

I would believe Kendra over Holly any day. Kendra has always kept it real and owned up to what she did and why she did it. This Kendra now, is basically doing any reality show for a pay check, because she admitted, what else is she going to do for money. Hank is no longer a NFL player and neither can geet a regular 9 to 5 job, so they basically have to do whatever show they can get on.

Last edited:
Kendra never said she lived in the projects or was really poor. Her Dad left and she, her mother, brother moved in with their grand parents. Kendra was a problem child, but never said she was from the projects.

I would believe Kendra over Holly any day. Kendra has always kept it real and owned up to what she did and why she did it. This Kendra now, is basically doing any reality show for a pay check, because she admitted, what else is she going to do for money. Hank is no longer a NFL player and neither can geet a regular 9 to 5 job, so they basically have to do whatever show they can get on.

Did you watch the GND? The episode they went back to San Diego? She did to say that. Holly and Bridget both laughed when they got to her house because she lied about it. Hahaha! What else can she do for money? Hmmm . Let me think about that. Model? Actually go back to school? Hank has a degree... Maybe, he can use that like most people do? Maybe she can clean her house while shes at it lol.

Did you watch the GND? The episode they went back to San Diego? She did to say that. Holly and Bridget both laughed when they got to her house because she lied about it. Hahaha! What else can she do for money? Hmmm . Let me think about that. Model? Actually go back to school? Hank has a degree... Maybe, he can use that like most people do? Maybe she can clean her house while shes at it lol.

Holly also said on the show for 5 years she wanted to marrry Hef and have his babies, so everything on the show must be true lol. I did read Kendra's book and worked with her ghost writer.

Holly also said on the show for 5 years she wanted to marrry Hef and have his babies, so everything on the show must be true lol. I did read Kendra's book and worked with her ghost writer.

Yeah, Holly did say that but what does that have to do with Kendra saying she lived in the Projects On the San Diego trip back home on the Girls Next Door? She lied and used Hef that was already established.

Awesome for you! and I dont mean that in a sarcastic way that is cool you know her ghost writer.

Yeah, Holly did say that but what does that have to do with Kendra saying she lived in the Projects On the San Diego trip back home on the Girls Next Door? She lied and used Hef that was already established.

Awesome for you! and I dont mean that in a sarcastic way that is cool you know her ghost writer.

there aren't any projects in san diego.

the area she was from does have crime and a lot of lower end apartments. (for the area)

kids refer to less prosperous apartment complexes as "the projects" , when they have no real comprehension what housing projects really are. if only they knew.

An she admitted in her book, she used him for everything she could get out of it. Unlike Holly, who worshipped Hef for years and now is basically calling him the devil.