holiday patchwork

thanks i am eyeing a lot of things at the outlet but want some opinions before buying. please excuse me for posting so many questions every now and then. I trust the opinions of all the ladies out here and thats the only reason i might be a little bother for everyone.thanks for helping me.

I had the holiday patchwork flats,then I returned them because I couldn't wear them with anything(I had no skirts).

Anyway, if they were Holiday Patchwork Barrett Sneakers, I'd be wearing them right now!

does anyone have a holiday patchwork from last year.how do u like it?

I think what I have is from last year's. I LUV IT! :yes: It's cute.. and I have the matching shoes also! hehehehe :graucho:

CIMG0971-01.jpg

I have last year's holiday patchwork tote, and I absolutely love it! The patchwork design works really well on the shoulder totes, and the interior is a purplish-plum color. I really love it; it's one of my favorites.

I have the flats too. Patchwork designs are too much for me in a bag, but I like them in shoes. I love the flats, wear them with everything :smile: If another one comes out this year, I'll buy another pair.