Hockey Hockey Hockey!!

Prada Psycho....any chance you can work +/- for your Checkers??

All I have to do is say I'll be there, which would thrill the Checkers folks to no end. They love me: I take it seriously! However, I physically can't make the walk from the parking lot waaaaay up to where the off-ice officials sit. I also can't tolerate sitting that long most of the time. My bod is very flaky now. Some days I could probably do it, the next? Forget it.

Frankly the Checkers are way down on my priority list. I want/need to get back to the local string orchestra worse and I can't do that either.....damn quack surgeon that did this to me. :mad:

^^ Oh hun, I'm sending you big huge hugs. not only is it painful walking up there and sitting, but an ice rink doesn't feel good when you're in pain...too cold! *cries a little*

:woohoo:Go Flames Go :woohoo:
Can not wait. Hockey season is the only time hubby and I watch tv together.
I was going to go to a WHL game tonight but hubby bumped me out as his bf is in town. Thats ok I need the extra sleep. We have season tix not like I won't have another chance.

Wow- just found this thread ! Islander fans here:yes:- But my favorite player is my daughter- she plays for two girls team here on LI and next year she's off to play in college:crybaby: Her season started Sept 1st but we can't wait for the NHL season to start:yahoo:

Wow- just found this thread ! Islander fans here:yes:- But my favorite player is my daughter- she plays for two girls team here on LI and next year she's off to play in college:crybaby: Her season started Sept 1st but we can't wait for the NHL season to start:yahoo:

Wow! It's so cool that your daughter plays hockey! :smile:
Definitely did not have that opportunity growing up.:tdown:

LOTS of overtime last night, eh????

Stars lost to the Avs (boo hiss) ... 4-3..... had the poo scared outta me late in the first period when Brendan Morrow went down and got an ankle to the face.... if Clark's foot had been up instead of down Brendan woulda got a blade to the face which would have been horrific. Thank gaw our Cap popped out in the 2nd period w/ a just an added face sheild on his helmet.

GO Stars!

i work at the ducks tranning facility so i am definitly ready.

i love watching the pros play but i love watching my bf play a lot more.

he is ready as well today he arrived home today from his trip to his home town buffalo and brought back a huge sabres flag and first thing he did was hang it up. he's so cute

I work there too! :tup: Wow, nellybean I've never seen you around! :lol: jkjk

GO DUCKS! GO KINGS!