Hmmm, seller states that her bag rop

if it's not listed in the auction, make sure to ask the seller if those are the real pictures. you got lucky in noticing the nwt vs nwot discrepancy. I like to ask the seller if the pictures posted are of the actual bag, everytime, no matter what.
Glad it worked out for you.

ooo maybe, I emailed her but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. Hi btw! :smile: Are you going to Harvey Nichs for the mac barbie event?

Hey again!

Not sure if I will make the Mac event - are you going?

Still need to catch up one day.

Gosh just saw that she admitted the bag was a fake - thats bad. Did she openly say that or did you mention to her about her zippers etc? Poor you - you're not having much "Bag" luck at the moment are you.

how do i do that? heres's the email...
Thanks for your Q and the e mail address.
to be honest with you I am not 100% sure that this is genuine. I bought it off Ebay around a year ago and used it once! I do have another Marc Jacobs that is genuine and the only difference I can see to be absolutely honest is on the metal zipper. On my other MJ bag the marc Jacobs engraving is big;on this one it is small and slightly faded. I will try to take a pic of it later - need to go out for an hour but will get back to you.

Hope this helps. If you want tthe genunine article with auth cards then I am not yr seller - this is as near as you get to the real thing but I cannot verify that personally.
I would sell it for £90. I have another person asking the same Q and I will tell her excatly the same.
Thing is, nowhere in the listing does she state she is unsure of the authenticity...

Hmmm... so the seller waited for you to ask questions before admitting she doesn't know for certain if it's authentic? That's not right... Then again, she didn't have to admit to anything So many seller's out there who outright lie about authenticity. So this seller does have a conscience? Blah! Doesn't matter. She should say she's unsure of authenticity in the listing and not wait for ppl to ask questions!

OT - VW, Secret, are you two neighbours? Have you checked? :nuts: