High Maintenance 90210

1. On E!

I watched this last night, unfortunately, i had to add it to my Tivo list.....very entertaining. :rolleyes:

2. [​IMG]
    RISADI/Action Press/ZUMAPress.com
    Brawl Out

Colin Farrell and bodyguard Ahmed Mohammad hit the town for...who knows, maybe a night of drinkin', cussin' and fightin'? Perhaps tea and tiramisu? Definitely one or the other.

[​IMG]
    1093/Most Wanted/ZUMAPress.com
    Sweat Dream

Paris Hilton totally works out really hard with trainer Teddy Bass.

3. [​IMG]
    Dan Herrick/ZUMAPress.com
    Rain Candy

We're sure there's a name for the guy you hire to hold your umbrella, and we're sure Gwyneth Paltrow knows what it is.

[​IMG]
    Green, Thornton, INFGoff.com
    Nanny 911

Jude Law, Daisy Wright and the wee ones, before all that, you know, trouble.

4. [​IMG]
    INFGoff.com
    Extension Accord

It's not clear anymore whether stylist Ken Paves is working for Jessica or if it's the other way around.

[​IMG]
    BS555/ZBP/ZUMAPress.com
    Domestic Don't Preach

Madonna spawn Lourdes and Rocco hit the town with nanny and bodyguard. Fun!

5. [​IMG]
    SP033/ZBP/ZUMAPress.com
    Littler Children

Kate Winslet does her best nanny impersonation, and her nanny is totally impressed.

[​IMG]
    330/ZBP/ZUMAPress.com
    Thug It Out

We see Angelina on the town with head bodyguard Mickey Brett so often, we have to wonder: Did she go ahead and adopt him, too?

6. [​IMG]
    PC001/MP001/ZBP/ZUMAPress.com
    Hike School

What's the key to Guy Richie and Madonna's workout success? A trainer who insists on hats.

7. haha It seems entertaining!

8. i like this show :yes:

9. Very off the wall!

10. I love this show!

11. The guy Norwood - needs to step away from the Cosmetic Surgeon's office. His nose looks like Michael Jacksons:shrugs:

12. I can't wait to see Brian the butler arrayed in his "zoot suit!" **

Sadly, I will have to get it in the morning rerun, I missed the afternoon sneak of the Hills, and the other TV will be taping TonyB in LA, and I can't bump that because it is one of our very favoritest shows!

** In case anyone missed the first episode, when Brian had his interview with Norwood, Norwood asked him what he would wear to butle a "ghetto theme" party. Brian thought a minute, then decided to guess, "A zoot suit?"

13. I LOOOOOOOOVE the Overnight Cambon bag that Paris' trainer is carrying!!! :drool: + :nuts:= :love:

14. Lol. I thought the same thing + the cosmetically enhanced dimpled chin. So fake! And what's with the tacky decor?

And the episode with the nannies was hilarious! I wouldn't let that guy nanny within 500 feet of my child though (and I don't have any yet).

15. cant wait to watch it! The angela caption is funny haha.