High Maintenance 90210

425.farrell.mohammad.121806.jpg

RISADI/Action Press/ZUMAPress.com
Brawl Out

Colin Farrell and bodyguard Ahmed Mohammad hit the town for...who knows, maybe a night of drinkin', cussin' and fightin'? Perhaps tea and tiramisu? Definitely one or the other.

293.hilton.bass.121806.jpg

1093/Most Wanted/ZUMAPress.com
Sweat Dream

Paris Hilton totally works out really hard with trainer Teddy Bass.

293.paltrow.gwyneth.121806.jpg

Dan Herrick/ZUMAPress.com
Rain Candy

We're sure there's a name for the guy you hire to hold your umbrella, and we're sure Gwyneth Paltrow knows what it is.

425.law.jude.family.121806.jpg

Green, Thornton, INFGoff.com
Nanny 911

Jude Law, Daisy Wright and the wee ones, before all that, you know, trouble.

293.paves.simpson.121406.jpg

INFGoff.com
Extension Accord

It's not clear anymore whether stylist Ken Paves is working for Jessica or if it's the other way around.

293.lourdes.richie.121806.jpg

BS555/ZBP/ZUMAPress.com
Domestic Don't Preach

Madonna spawn Lourdes and Rocco hit the town with nanny and bodyguard. Fun!

293.winslet.kate.121806.jpg

SP033/ZBP/ZUMAPress.com
Littler Children

Kate Winslet does her best nanny impersonation, and her nanny is totally impressed.

293.jolie.maddox.121806.jpg

330/ZBP/ZUMAPress.com
Thug It Out

We see Angelina on the town with head bodyguard Mickey Brett so often, we have to wonder: Did she go ahead and adopt him, too?

I can't wait to see Brian the butler arrayed in his "zoot suit!" **

Sadly, I will have to get it in the morning rerun, I missed the afternoon sneak of the Hills, and the other TV will be taping TonyB in LA, and I can't bump that because it is one of our very favoritest shows!

** In case anyone missed the first episode, when Brian had his interview with Norwood, Norwood asked him what he would wear to butle a "ghetto theme" party. Brian thought a minute, then decided to guess, "A zoot suit?"

The guy Norwood - needs to step away from the Cosmetic Surgeon's office. His nose looks like Michael Jacksons:shrugs:

Lol. I thought the same thing + the cosmetically enhanced dimpled chin. So fake! And what's with the tacky decor?

And the episode with the nannies was hilarious! I wouldn't let that guy nanny within 500 feet of my child though (and I don't have any yet).