Hi gals! Is this cute? or Should I return it? I got it for 320.00

I got it at bloomies when they were having that 30% off sale online. Im really very anti-bloomies; orders get canceled, inventory issues are inevitable, and much more, BUT i must say they have some FABULOUS deals if you can get an order through!

I got the totally turnlock bowler there in black a while back (not the heidi) and it was only 220.00. I was astounded...that bag is like nearly impossible to find and I got it at a phatty discount!

^ lucky you! that bag is very popular and you got it on sale to boot. as for the mj collection bag, the color is nice and versatile, but i'm personally not crazy about the style. like you said, the slanted zipper seems out of place on such a classic looking bag. i know the price makes it tempting to want to keep the bag, but if you're having reservations about it, i say you should return it, and save your money for another great deal.

I think it's not only a good price but a simple enough bag you may be able to wear through all seasons for a few years. However, if you're still pondering, take it back and put the funds towards something you'll really love carrying around ;)

Although it was a steal, I think if you need convincing then you would probably be better off spending that money on another MJ that you absolutely love.

I really like it, the only thing I'm not too sure about is the buckle... think I would have preferred it being a bit shorter.

Personally, I would put it away for a day or so, pull it out and just see what your first thought is when you see it again - love, hate, or just so-so?